One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bachelor's and master's degree programs.
Get to know one of the few schools in the nation with entrepreneurship in its name, and where:
- Real-world faculty deliver an up-to-date curriculum that fosters the spirit of innovative thinking in the workplace.
- More than 3,000 students pursue a variety of bachelor's and master's degrees.
- You choose how to study, whether full-time or part-time, online.
- A dynamic main campus in Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida.
The H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship is a worldwide provider of academic, professional, and practical education for individuals in business, academia, government, and nonprofit organizations. With a recognized reputation for quality, the Huizenga College of Business & Entrepreneurship's corporate relationships and modern technology provide superior real-world learning experiences for students.
The H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship’s mission is to educate future business leaders and entrepreneurs by providing them with an edge that will prepare them to best serve our unique international and service economy of southeastern Florida.
We believe in this fast-paced, rapidly changing world, individuals in business, academia, government, and nonprofit organizations need convenient, accessible, superior-value educational opportunities. Only by utilizing faculty possessing scholarly and professional qualifications, providing personal interaction with students, and effectively using technology, can we prepare students for success.
We can only realize our vision if all faculty and staff of the Huizenga College of Business, with the support of our other stakeholders, are dedicated to innovation in courses, curricula, delivery methods, and services to students according to the students' needs. The success of the Huizenga College of Business is contingent upon the ability of our faculty, staff, and students to apply newly-acquired knowledge to create value in their respective business, academic, government, and nonprofit organizations in particular, and society as a whole.
- Conduct all of our academic affairs with integrity.
- Be committed to the Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship's vision, mission, philosophy, and principles.
- Treat each other with dignity, respect, and sensitivity so as to create a caring environment that allows faculty, staff, and students to reach their greatest potential.
- Stay focused on, and anticipate the needs of our constituents so we can prepare our students to be "shapers" of our society, not mere "reactors."
- Set high expectations for ourselves and demonstrate initiative, judgment, flexibility, and teamwork so we may fulfill our mission and vision.
- Have a compelling desire to advance the knowledge of how organizations function and apply this knowledge so that developing creative solutions is a major focus of life.
- Have the vision, creativity, openness, and receptivity to challenge the status quo, to create learning and change, and view our role in the Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship and the University as part of a dynamic process rather than a set of static, fixed relationships with related tasks.
- Constantly try to understand the contributions we can make to the vision and mission of the organization, and seek to contribute where there is a clear, comparative advantage.
- Believe that lifelong learning, and the application of that learning greatly enhances society.
- Be culturally mature and demonstrate a strong appreciation for diversity and the richness it brings to life and learning.