Master in Electric Grid Management
Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University
Distance Learning, On-Campus
EUR 4,100 / per year
Request info *
Earliest start date
* By August of 26, 2022 you should submit copies (certified by notary) and originals of the documents.
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
The EGM program provides in-depth knowledge and understanding of processes for managing facilities of electric power systems. Particular attention is paid to manufacturing practices and modern manufacturing processes. The program aims to increase the ability of students to develop and manage projects, as well as lead and coordinate project teams.
This program includes not only the field of electric power industry, but also related issues of management and economics of electric power systems and networks.
The program was developed in accordance with the experience of NMSTU in European projects to improve educational and research infrastructure courses.
After completing the Master's program “Electric Grid Management” (EGM), the student will have acquired the following competencies:
- analyze the state and dynamics of the main technical and economic indicators of industrial enterprises using the necessary methods and research tools in terms of energy consumption and the quality of electric energy.
- evaluate the economic efficiency of technological processes, innovative technological risks when introducing new equipment and technologies;
- own the techniques and methods of working with staff, methods for assessing the quality and productivity of staff, ensuring safety requirements;
- operate, test and repair the technological equipment of the electric power and electrical industries;
- determine effective production and technological modes of operation of electric power and electrical engineering facilities;
- apply the methods and tools of automated process control systems of the electric power and electrical industries.