Neuss University for International Business
Earliest start date
The aim of the Advanced Management master’s degree at Hochschule Neuss Applied Sciences is to prepare students for demanding management and staff tasks in the private sector and in public service. The course deepens the scientific knowledge learned in the bachelor's course as well as methodological and professional skills. Particular emphasis is placed on quantitative methods.
A method module and two elective modules must be taken from one of the following specialization fields:
- Human Resources
- Digital Media
- Outstanding time model in extra-occupational studies
- Four attendance days in a row per month
- Optimal integration into everyday working life
- Teaching material is processed independently in self-study
- The duration of the course is three semesters followed by a master's thesis
- Degree Master of Science with 90 ECTS points (internationally recognized credit points).