MSc International Finance
NEOMA Business School
15 - 24 months
EUR 18,500 *
31 Jul 2024
Earliest start date
* for 1-year course | €29,000 for 2-year MSc option
The MSc International Finance is a fifteen-month, full-time Master of Science programme taught in English, designed to equip students with the skills that match the current needs of the finance industry.
This Master of Science offers students a unique opportunity to acquire the latest knowledge developments and their practical application through case studies and business games, as well as a mandatory four-month professional experience that allows them to build solid skills.
The MSc International Finance consists of a core programme and a concentration track. The core programme aims to provide students with a well-rounded education in finance, while the concentration track endows them with expertise in one of the three following fields:
- The Corporate Finance & Investment Banking Track
- The Financial Markets & Risk Management Track
- The Real Estate & Wealth Management Track
The MSc International Finance provides students with a versatile skill set that gives them a suitable profile for working in corporate and investment banking or building a career in financial advisory.
5 reasons to join the programme
- Gain a broad understanding of the key issues in finance via a choice of concentration.
- Master the techniques of finance operations sought out by professionals.
- Learn to assess company risk levels and implement hedging strategies.
- Understand interactions between corporate finance and financial markets.
- Build a winning combination of innovative technical and managerial skills.
The MSc International Finance consists of a core programme and a concentration track.
The core programme takes place during the first semester and aims to provide students with a well-rounded education in finance, while the concentration track during the second semester endows them with expertise in one of the three following fields:
- Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- Financial Markets & Risk Management
- Real Estate & Wealth Management
The concentration tracks offered within this Master of Science programme will allow candidates to add a specialisation of excellence in precise areas of finance:
Corporate Finance & Investment Banking Track
The Corporate Finance & Investment Banking track aims to offer students a solid dual competence in complementary areas of finance: corporate finance and banking.
Students can choose between two options within this track:
- CFA option (subject to prior validation of CFA level I)
- Corporate Finance & Investment Banking option
Financial Markets & Risk Management Track
The Financial Markets & Risk Management track is a specialised course in financial risk management, preparing students for the internationally recognised Financial Risk Manager® (FRM®) certification by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP). This track is also a step into the exciting and challenging world of new technologies and their applications in the world of finance.
Real Estate & Wealth Management Track
The Real Estate & Wealth Management track is designed for ambition students of finance who wish to pursue careers in investment management (RICS accreditation).
RICS is the “ gold standard ” professional accreditation in Real Estate. The RICS accreditation is a guarantee of curricular quality, and ethical & integrity values.
The objective of the MSc International Finance is to prepare candidates to thrive in the diverse field of finance. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and certifications to make an impact and deliver results in a field marked by transformation.
Upon completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Leverage financial data
- Assess the level of a company’s risk
- Employ the techniques of corporate finance operations
- Perform complex financial modelling
- Advise businesses, firms and investors in the performance of complex financial schemes as well as understand the stakes of technological transformation in corporate finance
Program Tuition Fee
NEOMA Business School’s MSc International Finance can open the door to a number of future careers, such as:
- Asset Manager
- Corporate Financial Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Investment Manager
- Financial Manager
- Financial Market Analyst
- Investment Portfolio Manager
- Private Equity Manager
- Risk Manager
- Risk Analyst