Located in the heart of Muscat, Muscat University was established in 2016 with a mission to transform individuals and communities through industry-engaged, research-informed teaching and learning that is both rigorous and relevant. We will achieve success by providing a conducive learning environment in an inclusive culture of global citizenship. We will facilitate scholarship that embraces collaboration, and community engagement and promotes innovative, entrepreneurial, and ethical approaches in all our activities. Academic programs are designed with the needs of 21st-century employers in mind and are delivered via three faculties: Business and Management, Engineering and Technology, and Transport and Logistics, along with the quality assured Foundation Program.
To empower individuals and communities through transformative learning and teaching, informative research and proactive industry engagement in Oman and the GCC region.
To be recognized as a leader in providing quality education and research that is relevant to the social and economic priorities of Oman and of the wider region.
- Excellence: we deliver valuable experiences that are relevant to our students.
- Innovation: we pursue new ideas and methods that result in delivering good services and positive experiences.
- Accountability: we accept responsibility for our actions and welcome others to evaluate our performance.
- Transparency: we are open to and value trustworthy communications.
- Collaboration: we embrace team spirit and provide a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment.
- Integrity: we are fair and honest in all our relations and activities.
- Professionalism: we are competent and behave based on ethical principles.