MSc in Digital Marketing & Omnichannel Strategy Montpellier Business School
The marketing challenges of tomorrow will consist in understanding digital marketing and the omnichannel approach to make the decisions that will capture value from your customers and create value for your company. In this specialization, you will find out what digital marketing is from a customer-centric perspective as well as how to implement an omnichannel strategy to manage a growing digital culture. You will focus on developing and implementing tools to improve the consumer experience and increase your sales. Last but not least, you will deal with applying creativity to innovate when defining meaningful and useful metrics.
- Access: 3 or 4 year university degree
- Diploma: MSc
- Level: Bachelor +5 (5-year university degree)
- Rhythm: Full time
- Intake: September 2023
- Language: English
- Understand what digital marketing and an omnichannel strategy is.
- Drive digital marketing strategies through a customer-centricity approach.
- Implement an omnichannel strategy focused on the customer journey.
- Define creative and innovative digital metrics to measure the customer experience within your organization.
Program Tuition Fee
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- CEM/CXM Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Web Campaign Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Brand and Client Experience Designer
- E-Commerce Manager