Master's Degree in Strategic Talent Management - MTALENT Mondragon Unibertsitatea
"Learn to detect, manage and enhance talent, responding to the strategic challenges of the business, always attending to the well-being of people"
In the Master in Strategic Talent Management #Mtalent_mu you will specialize in the field of HR and people management living a meaningful learning experience, knowing the different phases that all people in an organization go through. You will work with and for people planning current and future talent, designing attraction and recruitment processes, generating development systems and accompanying them in their disengagement process.
You will be trained in the latest trends that are evolving completely changing the field of management and the development of people. In addition, from day one, through a learning methodology based on real business challenges, you will develop the necessary skills to design, implement and manage strategic projects for the management of people's talent that directly impact the competitiveness of organizations. .
You will also work on your own personal development, acquiring skills to identify your weaknesses and strengths and continue learning and advancing in a more conscious way.
If you already have a university degree and want to specialize in the field of human resources, come to #Mtalent_mu and get ready to add value to organizations through people management.
- Learning Based on Real Challenges: You will have to design and defend before the client (company) proposals that solve the challenge posed, impacting on the improvement of its competitiveness
- Guaranteed one-year internship in the HR / People Management / Talent Management department of a company.
- You will have MasterClass sessions taught by more than 30 professionals who will share their experiences and learnings
- Coaching sessions to grow as a person and together with the team
Learning methodology based on real challenges
Throughout the Master in Strategic Management of People's Talent, different companies will present you with real challenges that they currently have in terms of talent management, and you will have to solve them. Recently, companies from different sectors and characteristics such as IKEA, Forum Sport, Eroski or ULMA, among others, have participated in the master.
In this way, together with a work team, you will have to develop an added value proposal, designing strategies, methodologies, processes and actions for each of the different phases of the life cycle of a person in an organization.
Thanks to the resolution of these real projects, you will have the opportunity to know the operation of a company from within, which will allow you to develop the skills and abilities necessary to manage personal and work relationships in the company. Thus, you can maximize productivity and enhance the talent of the people who are part of the organization.
In addition, during the development of each of the challenges, you will attend seminars, practical workshops, congresses and masterclasses taught by experts from outside the university who work in leading companies.
Advantages of challenge-based learning
- You will build your learning by investigating, identifying and contrasting problems and solutions to assimilate the necessary knowledge and skills that will allow you to lead the talent management of the people who make up the organization.
- Real business challenges will allow you to work and establish relationships with specialized and expert people from different sectors of the business world, which will allow you to learn about the reality of your future profession.
- You will share experiences and exchange knowledge as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop solutions to challenges, creating spaces for communication and fostering interpersonal relationships.
- You will connect with the real world and get involved in the creation of useful proposals, reaching a deeper understanding of the concepts, developing your creativity and fostering your critical spirit.
Practices and Master's Thesis
"You will add value to a company by putting the acquired knowledge into practice"
Have you ever thought about being able to put your talent management skills into practice while you study? At the same time that you are studying the Master in Strategic Talent Management, you will have the opportunity to apply your learning through specialized practices in the People / HR Department of an organization developing functions in the field of talent management of the company.
In addition, during the last months you will carry out the Final Master's Thesis. You will carry out an added value project for a company such as the development of an Employer Branding strategy for the organization, the development of a Development Management model by Competencies, the design of the Employee Experience process, the implementation of a Internal Communication strategy, the development of a Training and Learning strategy, and many more examples.
Challenge-based learning model
At Mondragon Unibertsitatea we believe that practice is the key to learning. That is why we base our teaching methodology on solving challenges proposed by more than 100 collaborating companies. Therefore, you will acquire the necessary knowledge solving real challenges thanks to the Challenge-Based Learning model.
Companies such as Forum Sport, Laboral Kutxa, Orbea or ULMA will launch projects that you must carry out as a team, as if you were part of the company itself. In this way, you will gain experience in real environments, developing the skills and abilities that will open the doors to the job market.