Master's Degree in Strategic Design of Products and Services
EUR 8,778 / per year *
Earliest start date
* 1st year: 8,778 euros / 2nd year: 8,778 euros
The main objective of the master is to train professionals capable of designing new products and services focused on the user.
The Master in Strategic Design is one of the pioneers at the state level. Under the philosophy of people-centered design, we work from a global perspective of design, deepening aspects such as user experience and service design, so that the design work has a greater impact on people and the company.
You will develop an internationally recognized professional profile. Through practical training, you will acquire current design skills, emphasizing the strategic phase that precedes the development of new products and services.
- Since 2010, we are a pioneering Master
- We offer you a Dual Itinerary. You can combine study and work during the first year
- During the second year you will be able to do up to 10 months of paid internships in leading companies
- Our unemployment rate is 0.0% and 100% of our promotions have jobs related to the degree
The university master's degree offers adequate training to the new demands of society based on project-based learning, workshops and design sprints with companies and focused on the use of active methodologies that encourage participation in the learning process.
- New educational model: 40% face-to-face (teaching classes) and 60% non-face-to-face (development of exercises and group projects).
- The students attend international fairs and congresses.
- External specialists visit us and teach classes on various design topics.
- Projects, workshops and design sprints are carried out by companies.
Mondragon Unibertsitatea is a practical university, immersed in business reality and that provides students with different learning experiences in business environments (dual training, study-work alternation, and final degree / master projects).
We have a large network of collaborating companies that integrate the dual training experiences of students as a strategy to attract and retain young talent. These companies also help students to integrate their final bachelor / master project into the larger research and transfer projects that they carry out together with Mondragon Unibertsitatea .
All these training experiences in business environments last between 10 months and 3 years depending on the modality and have a financial aid bag.
Graduates in Industrial Design and the equivalent to these already university graduates with official teachings assigned to the branch of engineering and architecture.
You will develop a professional profile recognized nationally and internationally. You will lay the foundations to be:
- UX Designer
- Service designer
- Product designer
- Strategic design consultant
- Strategic Marketing Manager
- Researcher in R&D&I centers
1st Course • 1st Semester
- Brand and product strategy
- Service design
- Human-centered design
- Economic and financial design management
- Participatory design
- Strategic design workshop
- Trends in Industrial Design I
- Internships in alternation I
1st Course • 2nd Semester
- User experience and usability
- Design methodology and management
- Advanced visual communication
- Trends in Industrial Design II
- Interaction Design Workshop
- Interaction design
- Prototyping in design
- Internships in alternation II
2nd Year • 1st Semester
- Internships I
- Practices II
2nd Course • 2nd Semester
- Master's Final Project
2nd Course • 1st Semester
- Quantitative Methods for Research
- Modeling and Simulation
- Methodological Guidelines for the Preparation of a Doctoral Thesis
- Production of Scientific Texts
- Research Project Management
- Design engineering
- Knowledge Management in Product/Service Design
2nd Course • 2nd Semester
- Master's Final Project (oriented at the beginning in research tasks)