Master's Degree in Robotics and Control Systems
EUR 8,778 / per year *
Earliest start date
* 1st year: 8,778 euros / 2nd year: 4,389 euros
The main objective of the degree is to train experts capable of automating, controlling, maintaining and providing intelligence to industrial processes and autonomous systems.
- Specialization in cutting-edge technologies
- Very practical approach
- Reference laboratories
- Half-time job
Mondragon Unibertsitatea offers advanced training based on its own teaching-learning methodologies:
- Dual itinerary.
- 2 days in the classroom and 2 1/2 days of paid internships in the company from the beginning of the course. The third semester is carried out entirely in the company.
- Active methodologies, based on the realization of multidisciplinary projects (Project Based Learning, PBL) and with the feedback of teachers promoting continuous learning.
- Continuous assessment.
- End of Master's Project in Companies and Technological Centers of reference.
- Bilingual model.
- Autonomous Learning.
- Participation in research lines.
- Practices in laboratories with advanced equipment.
- Visits to companies and technological centers of reference.
Mondragon Unibertsitatea is a practical university, immersed in business reality and that provides students with different learning experiences in business environments (dual training, study-work alternation, and final degree / master projects).
We have a large network of collaborating companies that integrate the dual training experiences of students as a strategy to attract and retain young talent. These companies also help students to integrate their final bachelor / master project into the larger research and transfer projects that they carry out together with Mondragon Unibertsitatea .
All these training experiences in business environments last between 10 months and 3 years depending on the modality and have a financial aid bag.