Master of Science in Learning & Talent Development (MS-LTD) Midland University
The Master of Science in Learning & Talent Development (MS-LTD) program offers those who teach, train, coach, and mentor adults in a variety of community, corporate, and educational settings the opportunity to advance their professional practice through the development of leadership skills and hands-on experiences. Students learn to identify the training needs of an organization, design effective and engaging training for adult learners, maximize the use of current technologies, and evaluate the impact of instruction. This program includes a final capstone project that provides hands-on experience in designing a training program for the workplace.
Master of Science in Learning and Talent Development graduates will be prepared to:
- Identify individual and organizational learning needs in communities and organizations
- Evaluate and apply relevant evidence-based research to strengthen leadership skills
- Employ ethical decision-making and sensitivity to diverse learning populations and contexts
- Facilitate adult and organizational learning opportunities by utilizing multiple instructional strategies in a variety of learning environments
- Design, deliver and evaluate organizational learning programs
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.