Master of Science in Clinical Health Psychology
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
EUR 5,157 / per year
Request info *
Earliest start date
* applications open date November 01 2021
Clinical Health Psychology aims to educate a competent psychologist with solid knowledge and skills in health promotion, rehabilitation, and helping people with disorders through psychological methods and procedures. Students learn and practice psychological counseling and psychological evaluation in various health disorders, improve communication, and collaboration with other health care specialists.
Moreover, students have the chance to choose one of the 5 possible specializations: Onco-psychology, Neuropsychology, Children and family psychology, Rehabilitation psychology, Addiction psychology.
- Clinical Health Psychology
- 2 years
- MSc in Social Sciences
- 120 ECTS credits
- Taught in English
Why study Clinical Health Psychology at LSMU?
- Degree recognized in the EU. The program is prepared according to the EuroPsy requirements.
- This program especially meets the needs of the students who want to proceed with their career in the health care sector, work with a health care team.
- University provides opportunities to develop practical skills in various healthcare areas as well as in the largest clinical hospital in the Baltic States.
- University provides a variety of laboratories and equipment for experiments in psychology and neurosciences as well as an opportunity to implement innovative ideas in the Centre of Psychological Well-being and Health Education.
- The multicultural environment of 87 countries makes up 25 % of the total student population at LSMU.
- Possibility to go for an internship in another country.
- Possibility to spend a semester abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange program.
- Support system for student’s adaptation: mentoring, tutoring, and psychological counseling.