Master of Business Administration - Residential
USD 545 / per credit **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* if you are an international student, we recommend that you apply at least three months before the semester in which you plan to attend begins
** 36 hour MBA
Go Further with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Liberty!
Your career as an industry leader in the business field is waiting! Gain the skills and connections you’ll need to navigate this competitive field. Partner your passion with Liberty’s expert professors and academic excellence to go further.
Our Master of Business Administration degrees is designed to prepare you for careers in executive leadership, financial management, marketing research, and healthcare administration. Wherever your aspirations are leading you, we have a business degree to help you get there.
From lucrative positions as a Chief Executive Officer to global outreach as an international ministry worker, our MBA degree is created with you in mind. Our professors have years of industry experience and are excited to mentor you throughout your time with us. Your future in business administration is just a degree away.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree?
You deserve a master’s degree that prepares you to land a financially rewarding job once you graduate. Let us help you develop the skills you need to stand out to future employers.
Business can be a competitive field to break into, but with an MBA from our nonprofit, Christian university, you will be set apart with integrity and academic excellence.
Center for Entrepreneurship
- Our center hosts many programs and events for students to meet with CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from all around the world.
- Our 2,000-square-foot Center for Entrepreneurship is the largest center within our School of Business.
- Our Spark! Incubator training program provides a variety of events created to give you experience with real clients and industry leaders.
More Networking Potential with HandShake
- HandShake is a fast and powerful job recruitment platform, where students, university career centers, and employment recruiters can connect.
- As a Liberty student, you will receive a free HandShake account where you will showcase your skills to employers across the globe.
- We partnered with this cutting-edge service with the knowledge that employers are constantly seeking out students from university settings.
What Will You Learn in Our MBA Degree Program?
Our Master of Business Administration degree will provide you with a broad understanding of business operations necessary for a flexible and successful career in business leadership. As a student in this program, you will gain a foundational awareness of marketing management, finance, business law, research, accounting, international business, global economics, human resources, and operations management.
Choose a specialization to take your degree further! We offer specializations in accounting, criminal justice, finance, healthcare management, and human resources, to name a few. You can direct your study to a specific area of business as you become an expert in your field.
Check out our featured courses below for more information.
Highlights of Our MBA Degrees
- Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- We tailor our graduate business degrees for the working professional. Take evening classes, one-week intensives, and online courses to make your degree a better fit for your busy schedule!
- Our 78,000-square-foot School of the Business building provides:
- A simulated stock trading room with New York Stock Exchange display boards.
- A 2,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation.
- A Center for Cyber Excellence and Center for Financial Literacy.
- Information technology labs and a networking and data center.
- Get involved with our business-related student organizations and honor societies!
- 3+1 Accelerated Business Program: You can get your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in just 4 years!
Master of Business Administration Degree Information
- 36-45 total credit hours.
- Transfer in up to 50% of your credits.
- This program falls under Liberty’s School of Business.
- BUSI 520 – Strategic Marketing Management
- BUSI 530 – Managerial Finance
- BUSI 604 – International Business
- BUSI 650 – Operations Management
Career Opportunities for MBA Graduates
- Audit Accountant
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- College Instructor
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Corporate Development Associate
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- Export/Import Business Manager
- Finance Manager
- Global Marketing Leader
- Healthcare Consultant
- Hospital Administrator
- Human Resource Manager
- International Ministry Worker
- Marketing Researcher
- Pharmaceutical Brand Manager
- Physician’s Office Manager
- Product Manager
- Public Health Department Manager
- Public Relations Officer/Coordinator
- Revenue Manager
- Sales Executive
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.