Master in Mechanical Engineering
Liaoning University of Technology
Full time, Part time
CNY 24,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* - per year
The main professional training students to master the design and manufacturing, technology development, computer engineering software applications and practical skills in the field of mechanical engineering, cultivate students' ability to scientifically analyze and solve practical problems in the field of mechanical engineering, So that students have a scientific way of thinking and innovative design concept of high-level application expertise. After graduation, students can engage in the design, manufacturing, management, research, and teaching work form mechanical related fields.
matrix analysis, digital design and software application, electromechanical integration, elasticity and finite element analysis, numerical control technology and application of CAM software, automatic control, and human-machine interface.
- Possess bachelor degree above,
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents,
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English,
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals.
The post-graduate courses include general courses, basic courses, specialized courses, and practice. Master course requires no less than 24 credits, including 10 general courses and 4 practice credits. All the courses are taught in English other than courses related to Chinese language and Chinese culture.
Graduates should finish their paper independently. The graduate paper should reflect graduates’ creativity, practicability, and progressiveness.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate,
- Copy of the university transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled),
- RMB700 yuan application fee,
- Send $4000 dollars to the school account (Please write your name and the passport number when you send the money to the school account, after 3 days please confirm with the school).