Master in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Liaoning University of Technology
Full time, Part time
CNY 24,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* - per year
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Electronics and Communication Engineering aims to training advanced engineering, technology and management talent who is engaged in management, research, design, operation and development in the areas of communication and information system, signal and information processing , optical fiber communication circuit and system, computer and data communication, network design and management, design and manufacture of integrated circuit and electronic components. This subject covers four research directions: communication technology and application of engineering, communication network and its security technology, signal and information processing theory and application and technology and application of electronic and circuit design automation.
matrix analysis, Algorithm design, and analysis, TCP/IP protocols principles and architectures, MATLAB simulation and application, Internet of things, Broadband communications network, Modern power electronic technology.
- Possess bachelor degree above,
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents,
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English,
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals.
The post-graduate courses include general courses, basic courses, specialized courses, and practice. Master course requires no less than 24 credits, including 10 general courses and 4 practice credits. All the courses are taught in English other than courses related to Chinese language and Chinese culture.
Graduates should finish their paper independently. The graduate paper should reflect graduates’ creativity, practicability, and progressiveness.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate,
- Copy of the university transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled),
- RMB700 yuan application fee,
- Send $4000 dollars to the school account (Please write your name and the passport number when you send the money to the school account after 3 days please confirm with the school.).