MA Global Marketing and Communications London College of Contemporary Arts
This MA in Global Marketing and Communications course will provide you with expert knowledge in contemporary marketing and the strategic skills needed to succeed within today’s competitive business world. Key areas covered include marketing, consumer behaviour and digital communication strategies, keeping you up-to-date with the ever-changing marketing world.
Awarded by the University for the Creative Arts, this course will allow students to hone their creative skills whilst developing strategic thinking and leadership skills in order to make informed global marketing decisions. Combining theory with practice, this course will prepare you for leadership at the forefront of campaigns through developing key skills such as global communication and teaching you to respond innovatively to common industry challenges.
Why Study a MA Global Marketing and Communication at LCCA
- LCCA strives to provide its students with both academic excellence, career focus and a friendly environment across all disciplines. Our boutique campus is located in Holborn, at the heart of central London, with a range of facilities and equipment, making it the perfect place to study.
- LCCA offers students opportunities to engage with experts both on and off-campus.
- Our teachers are experts in their field and will enrich your learning experience, facilitating your access to the most current industry expertise and networks across their creative specialisms.
- We give students the platform to succeed internationally by giving them access to essential skills such as global marketing.
- We provide a range of top undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that are delivered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts.
- Minimum age: 18;
- An honours degree or equivalent qualification in the subject or a related discipline, and/or;
- Relevant work experience, demonstrating an ability to study at the postgraduate level;
- Consideration will also be given to applicants who can make a strong case for admission in relation to a particular project and can demonstrate their potential to satisfactorily complete the course;
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent. If you require a visa to study in the UK, you will also need a minimum score of 5.5 in each individual component.
- Brand management
- Digital marketing
- Project management
- Strategic marketing
- Marketing management
PR Specific roles that are available include:
- Social media manager
- Communication strategist
- PR account manager
- Internal communication manager
- CRM specialist
- Corporate communication manager
- Marketing insights executive
- Market research manager
- VIP client management