MA Fashion Business and Management
London College of Contemporary Arts
London, United Kingdom
Distance Learning, On-Campus
GBP 10,400 *
Earliest start date
* UK/EU students
The Master’s in Fashion Business and Management course has been designed to provide students with the strategic management skills and knowledge needed to excel in today’s fashion industry. Combining theory with practice, you’ll be able to hone your creative skills and gain expertise in fashion business management within a global context.
Working closely with fashion industry professionals, this course will provide you with a solid understanding of industry marketing strategies and business management skills. You’ll be taught through a range of teaching methods, including industry-relevant lectures, seminars, tutorials and workshops. Throughout the course, you’ll have the opportunity for self-reflection during formative and summative assessments while benefitting from visiting speakers, industry lectures, and external visits. You will also be encouraged to undertake independent research as you learn how to articulate your understanding of the fashion industry by producing a major product that is unique to your creative ideas.
This course in fashion business management builds on the knowledge learnt during undergraduate business courses at LCCA and provides a learning environment where you are encouraged to think creatively and learn strategic skills in the fashion business, management and marketing.
Why Study a MA in Fashion Business and Management at LCCA
- LCCA strives to provide its students with both academic excellence, career focus and a friendly environment across all disciplines. Our boutique campus is located in Tower Hill, London with a range of facilities and equipment, making it the perfect place to study.
- LCCA offers students opportunities to engage with experts both on and off-campus.
- We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built around the fashion industry, offering courses from fashion marketing to fashion management.
- Our teachers are experts in their field and will enrich your learning experience, facilitating your access to the most current industry expertise and networks across their creative specialisms.
- We provide a range of top undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that are delivered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts.
- Minimum age 18;
- An honours degree or equivalent qualification in the subject or a related discipline, and/or;
- Relevant work experience, demonstrating an ability to study at the postgraduate level;
- Consideration will also be given to applicants who can make a strong case for admission in relation to a particular project and can demonstrate their potential to satisfactorily complete the course;
- If your first language is not English, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent. If you require a visa to study in the UK, you will also need a minimum score of 5.5 in each individual component.
- Fashion brand management
- Operations management
- Fashion business entrepreneurship
- Fashion consultation
Fashion PR and events management Potential future roles include:
- Brand manager
- Marketing manager
- Product manager
- Brand partnership manager
- E-commerce manager
- Licensing manager
- Digital marketing managers
- Studio manager for fashion brand
- SEO strategist
- Wholesale manager
- Growth marketing
- Recruitment consultant
- Retail specialist
- Strategic account manager
- Fashion buyer
- Report researcher
- CRM and customer growth manager
- Fashion market place
- Business analyst and delivery manager
- Social media manager fashion
- Production manager
- Procurement manager
- Client directors
- International sales executive