Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração do Porto
Earliest start date
MASTER IN LOGISTICS (PARTNERSHIP WITH APNOR)
The Master in Logistics aims to ensure that participants (professionals and recent graduates in the areas of management, engineering and related technological areas) have solid training in the area of management and industrial organization, as well as guaranteeing them the acquisition of skills in the specialty of logistics.
It is also intended to offer a specialization of a professional nature, in line with what is recommended for this type of training in polytechnic education, according to the profile and needs (personal and/or professional) of potential students.
As specific objectives stand out:
- Training in the management of material flows, information and productive and logistical processes, according to the most recent paradigms;
- The use of management methods, techniques and instruments, so that participants use their knowledge in an integrated manner in the analysis and resolution of organizational problems;
- The promotion of a general attitude of valuing the capacity for initiative and individual dynamics, inducing phenomena of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Master in Logistics offers a wide range of professional opportunities, in circumstances similar to those offered by reference institutions of university education in Europe, which highlights:
- Senior staff specialized in Logistics in the most diverse public and private institutions, of any size;
- Independent consultants or staff of consulting firms;
- Teachers for the various levels of education, namely higher education;