Digital Media Manager (M.A.)
International University SDI München
EUR 640 / per month *
Earliest start date
* monthly tuition fee
With media competence developing the digital business models of the future
With social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or TikTok and an increasing number of mobile devices, the Internet not only dominates the private media consumption of many people. It has also completely changed the economy through novel marketing concepts and business models. In this fast-growing market, there are a number of exciting and future-proof career prospects.
The Master's program Digital Media Manager offers you the optimal basis for your dream job in the digital sector. You will learn how to develop (digital) business models and what role the analysis of target groups plays in this. You will learn which media formats are used by whom and how to identify and develop new business areas. You can evaluate modern technologies and know what is possible with software support and how to use these tools sensibly. And you will learn modern project management methods and concepts for designing the digital workplace.
You will expand the expertise you have acquired in this way in one of two specializations. Whether in project management in combination with another foreign language to qualify for international projects and negotiations. Or in the area of Digital Workplace and a clear focus on designing organizational structures and teaching leadership skills.
- Trend-setting - media competence as job guarantee
- Practice-oriented - Lecturers and professors from the media industry and many corporate cooperations
- International - students, lecturers and partner universities from all over the world
- Study and work - 3-day university compatible with part-time job
- Individual - small groups, various choices
- Worth living - comfortable campus atmosphere with student apartments
The study program is the right one for you
- if you are interested in digital media and want to develop and manage digital business models professionally.
- if you use digital communication in a professional context and would like to learn the tools of the trade
- if you want to develop your communication skills for working in multilingual intercultural teams in the Master's program.
- if you want to work in a fast-growing and future-oriented industry after graduation.
Best prerequisites for your start into the professional life
All lecturers and professors come from the practice. We know what skills, tools and knowledge you need. The degree program prepares you perfectly for jobs in a wide range of fields. The study program is accredited for the higher service.
In case of special performance and aptitude, you will then have the opportunity to write a dissertation. This is also possible within the framework of cooperation and projects of the International University SDI München.
Possible fields of application
- Online Marketing Manager
- Media Manager / Marketing Manager / Product Manager
- New Media Expert
- Business Developer
- Manager Web Communications
- Editorial Office
- Content Marketing
- Analyst (Big Data)
- Digital Consulting