Master of Science in Sustainability and Innovation Management
International University of Monaco
Earliest start date
The protection of our planet and advancing in sustainability are globally recognized challenges for the 21st century, calling for a solid commitment to change by governments, companies, and civil society.
All industry sectors shall report their environmental and social impacts and create responsible supply chains in their highly internationalized operations.
The Master in Sustainability and Innovation Management equips students with the knowledge and skills to manage this change. It offers a broad portfolio of courses to face the sustainability transition and lead a wave of innovation and economic growth that safeguards our planet.
The 16-month program aims to combine the capability of strategic vision on sustainability with understanding the role of technology and innovation in sustainable business. In particular, the program focuses on environmental, energy, and mobility technologies.
This Master of Science will enable students to develop strategic practices and mindsets to identify and size the actions organizations could take to act as catalysts of effective change.
- Career workshops
- Conferences, seminars, guest speakers
- Company Visits and study trips
- Internships in companies in Monaco and abroad
- Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge
- Collaboration for projects with IUM partners
- Experiential learning
- Capstone projects
- A real interest in transforming and managing sustainable business
- A willingness to pursue a career in sustainability consultancy, management, or entrepreneurship
- This MSc Program is also suitable for young professionals (with ideally 1 to 3 years of work experience) within consulting, management, entrepreneurship, or sustainability, who are willing to re-focus their career path on sustainable development and transformation.
As a graduate, you will be able to:
- Handle work and management situations that are complex, unpredictable, and require new solution models in the private and public sectors – both nationally and internationally
- Apply sustainable development principles and frameworks to solve current organizational social, and environmental problems and manage projects
- Organize and lead change and develop innovative processes related to sustainable development
- Apply your insights to develop your own business
- Apply your insights to do business consultancy
Program Tuition Fee
CSR/Sustainability Consultant, Sustainability Manager, Sustainability Entrepreneur, Sustainability Business Incubator, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, Sustainability Analyst, Responsible for Engagement and Impact.