Master in Mathematics and Applications
Institut Polytechnique de Paris
EUR 3,770 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Students outside the EU / EEA / Switzerland: € 3770 | Students from EU / EEA / Switzerland: € 243
Why join this program?
- Asset n ° 1: Acquire a mastery of mathematics, both theoretical and practical. Complete excellent preparation to pursue a doctorate in fundamental mathematics.
- Asset n ° 2: Benefit from the expertise of renowned professors and researchers and from privileged access to the research laboratories of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris . Stay in touch with the latest advances in a wide variety of disciplines.
- Asset n ° 3: Forging professional experience through the compulsory internship and being able to focus on research via the PhD Track. Prepare for research thanks to partner research laboratories and the compulsory completion of a thesis.
Application periods for this Master's program: 03/11/2022 to 31/05/2023 with 3 sessions
- Session 1: 03/11/2022 to 02/02/2023
- Session 2: 03/02/2023 to 13/04/2023
- Session 3: 04/14/2023 to 05/31/2023