Graduate Programs in English - Engineering, Natural Science and Social Science
Incheon, South Korea
1 - 9 semester
KRW 6,305,000 / per semester **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* Application Periods will change later on
** engineering: KRW 6,305,000; natural science: KRW 5,850,000; social science: KRW 4,869,000
INHA Graduate School was founded in 1958 after the establishment of Inha University in 1954 with the help of Korean immigrants in Hawaii and Dr. Syng-Man Rhee, the first president of the Republic of Korea, to lead the industrial development of the country right after the Korean war.
Since its birth INHA Graduate School has sought to provide the nation and the world with highly-motivated and well-trained professionals who are creative and competent, working with a spirit of service to others. Currently, our graduate school has 85 academic programs for master's degrees and 77 academic programs for doctoral degrees in almost all education and research fields. The number of students enrolled on October 1, 2018, is 984 for master's degree and 471 for the doctoral degree, and 153 for the integrated degree, respectively.
It is specially noted for foreign students that as one of the designated universities of the Korean Government Scholarship Program given to the outstanding foreign students, the graduate school offers world-class professional education to foster future leaders with a global mind and professionalism.
The number of foreign professors and students has been growing consistently, and currently, 63 professors and 209 students of foreign nationality focus on their study and research at Inha University.
With the "Global Inha Vision 2020", Inha University sets its goal to be among the Global Top 100 Universities in 10 academic areas by 2020. Make your dreams come true at INHA Graduate School with the MVP (Mission, Vision, Passion) attitude for world-wide opinion leaders.
Won Sup, Hwang
Dean, Graduate School
International Students by Degree
Engineering, Natural Science
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry
Electrical and Computer Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Future Vehicle Engineering, Artificial Intelligence
Energy Resource Engineering: Energy Resource Engineering
Interdisciplinary Biosystem: Biopharmaceuticals(Engineering), Bioprocess Engineering(Engineering), Biological Science(Natural Science)
Sustainability Management: Sustainability Management
Strong Benefits of Inha Graduate School English Track
1) Scholarship & Stipend
- Full Scholarship guaranteed with the recommendation of Inha professor
- If no recommendation, still 70% of scholarship is guaranteed with IELTS 7 or TOEFL 92 and 50% scholarship is guaranteed with IELTS 6 or TOEFL 78
- Each Lab supports a monthly stipend according to the degree of participation in a research project
2) English Courses provided
- 65% of courses are provided in English.
- Free Korean Language courses provided (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced level)
- Engineering: KRW 6,305,000
- Natural Science: KRW 5,850,000
- Social Science: KRW 4,869,000
1) Jungseok International Scholarship:
2) Global Vision Scholarship:
1) Admission : internationalcenter.inha.ac.kr
2) Academic Affairs : gradeng.inha.ac.kr
3) Programs : dept.inha.ac.kr/user/indexSub.do?codyMenuSeq=8484&siteId=gradeng
Q&A : [email protected]