Master of Business Engineering in International Construction Practice & Law (Part-time or Online Master Course )
Online United Kingdom
EUR 16,700 / per year *
Earliest start date
* exclusive personal attendance at the lectures | EUR 23,500 for personal and online attendance at the lectures
The University of Stuttgart is delighted to bring you this International Construction Practice and Law Masters degree. Covering numerous legal, regulatory and contractual aspects of international construction, this program is taught at the highest level of academic standards with a strong focus on practical construction examples.
Lectures are taught in English and the course is designed for international students from any country.
Why Construction Law
Day-to-day construction issues are changing and require greater legal understanding. It has become imperative for professionals such as lawyers, architects, and engineers in the industry to obtain specialized legal education to deal with increasing legal issues. For example, even before the project development and contract award phase, legal implications need to be considered together with economic and technical aspects. Understanding the complex legal framework is indispensable when negotiating contracts with participants in a construction project.
Thus contractors, engineers, and suppliers who were traditionally not involved in legal matters are now expected to deal with contract drafting, negotiation, and implementation.
Hence there is a need for a specialized program on international construction law bringing practice and theory together in the international construction industry.
Why This Program
- The only International Construction Law Masters program offered in mainland Europe
- A truly international construction Law course with an in-depth focus on both Common construction law AND Civil (English) construction law
- Numerous top-ranking lecturers from both academic and professional backgrounds
- Emphasis on international forms of construction contract (particularly FIDIC) and how they operate under the Civil and Common law
- Theory meets practice - in-depth analysis of different legal systems and contracts, pricing and claim practice, delay, and disruption, and international construction arbitration
- Choose to complete the course by online distance learning or part-time, in-person at the university - either way, you will be able to continue working while studying