Master in Marketing and Digital Communication
IMF Smart Education
Blended, Distance Learning, On-Campus
Full time, Part time
EUR 2,975 / per year *
Earliest start date
* online final price | Online Base Price - €8,500 | Online with classes Final price - €9,500 | Online with classes Base Price - €3,990 | In person Final price - €7,520 | Base Price - €16,000
Only 52% of companies in the main sectors of the economy have a high digital competence index (Digital Economy and Societies Index 2021), but more than 86% see it as necessary to specialize in the digital area. The world of Digital Marketing has just begun to take off. In the coming years, companies that do not have digital services will disappear and, therefore, the digital marketing expert will be a fundamental part of their success. It is estimated that it will be the profession that offers the most jobs.
The areas of training in this field are multidisciplinary and include both knowledge
general information on digital marketing as well as specific profiles.
The profiles will be addressed in the master's degree:
• Digital marketing technicians such as SEO, SEM or web analytics.
• Strategic such as the generation of e-commerce, relational marketing and business environments.
• Creative as in creativity in digital media, Social media or Advertising media.
To respond to this demand, the proposed degree addresses, with a strategic and practical approach, general content and specialized subjects in all critical areas of digital marketing.
The master's degree will always be accompanied by expert professors in the field. They are both teachers and professionals of the subject they teach, so that you can have an updated vision of what is happening in the business world.
Master in Marketing and Digital Communication
- You will access the Employment and Internship Exchange, being able to hire the Guaranteed Internship option
- Double Degree: IMF Smart Education + UCAV
- The professors are active experts from the best companies in the sector
- Prepares you to get the Official Google Ads Certification
- Includes case studies from Harvard Business School
- Add a Booster to your program to hyper-specialize. Choose from more than 16 specialties
Master designed by a committee of experts made up of doctors and active professionals from leading companies in the field of Marketing and Digital Communication. Their experience guarantees the suitability of the studies and the skills acquired, whether for entering the world of work or for professional improvement in the sector.
The digital communication environment
1. Origin and structure of the Internet.
2. The network society and the Hacker, Open Source and Creative Commons movements.
3. The philosophy of the internet as a means of communication: the Cluetrain Manifesto.
4. The dynamics of the web: participation, collaboration, opinion, sharing and virality.
5. Profile of digital users in Spain and the world.
6. Internet and business: the Long Tail.
7. The legal environment of the network.
Digital advertising media: media strategy, graphic advertising and dynamic advertising.
1. The advertising environment in digital media.
2. Digital graphic advertising.
3. Contracting models.
4. Programmatic purchasing of advertising media.
5. Email marketing.
6. Affiliate marketing.
Search engine marketing: SEM, SEO and web analytics.
1. Operation of search engines.
2. SEO principles.
3. Implementation and exploitation of PPC campaigns.
4. Development of landing pages and testing.
5. Web analytics.
Social media, social networks and Community Management
1. The social media ecosystem.
2. Social media communication platforms.
3. Communication strategy on social media.
4. Analytics applied to social media.
5. Community management.
1. Mobile marketing trends.
2. Graphic advertising in mobile environments.
3. Marketing through apps.
4. Direct marketing on mobile: codes, coupons and messages.
5. Location marketing and social media on mobile.
1. Principles of customer relationship management in the digital environment.
2. Fundamentals of customer analytics.
3. Strategy by audiences.
1. Introduction to content marketing.
2. Marketing Storytelling.
3. The blogosphere and content management systems (CMS).
4. Development and maintenance of a 3.0 blog.
5. Online videomarketing: from viral to web series and videostreaming.
6. Virtual reality: advergaming and metaverses.
7. Co-creation, virtual communities and wikis.
8. Digital publications and elearning: from e-books to newsletters.
9. Inbound Marketing.
Creativity and design in digital media.
1. Objectives of marketing communication in the digital environment.
2. Foundations and models of persuasive speech.
3. The Splendor tactical model (I).
4. The Splendor tactical model (II).
5. The Splendor tactical model (III).
6. The Splendor tactical model (IV).
7. The Splendor tactical model (V).
8. Texts, images and colors.
9. Basic notions of usability and user experience.
10. Social networks and mobile marketing.
E-commerce and digital marketing plan
1. Objectives and introduction to e-business
2. Build the online store
3. Customer service. Zappos Case
4. Service, tools and software for building the online store
5. Promotion of the online store: digital marketing (I)
6. Promotion of the online store: digital marketing (II)
7. Legal aspects of electronic commerce
8. Payment methods
9. Operation of the online store
10. Dashboards and KPIs
11. Social commerce
12. Practical case: Zapatos de Lujo, SA
13. Blended marketing: combination of online and offline marketing
14. Introduction to the digital marketing plan
15. Implementation of a digital marketing plan
Master's Thesis: Media Plan
The purpose of the Master's Thesis (TFM) is to individually evaluate the advanced knowledge and general skills of the degree acquired by the student through the completion of an original work, project, report or study. For the student, it is also an unbeatable opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired by recreating the environment and conditions of the real work context.
In addition, you will have access at no added cost to audiovisual sessions on cutting-edge topics that are constantly updated such as:
• The keys to Growth hacking.
• Semrush: Analyze your competition on the internet.
• Eyetracking: The magic of creating 100% effective websites, etc.
• 3 secrets to multiply engagement on your social networks.
• Personal brand and networking on Linkedin.
• Marketing Automation.
• Linkedin Marketing Solutions.
• Introduction to agile methodologies.
• Artificial Intelligence and Chatbots.
• The Quality Score in Google Ads.
• Marketing with influencers.
• The keys to virality.
• The keys to mobile creativity.
• Areas of digital marketing.
• The evolution of the web and the consumer on the Internet.
• Google ranking.
• Fundamental aspects of web analytics.
• Video streaming that works. English course
• Basic, Preintermediate, Intermediate or Advanced.
• The student will be able to choose one of the four levels.
Agile Methodologies Course: Scrum Master
1. What is Scrum and how to apply it
2. The Scrum Framework
3. Self-organized teams
4. The role of clients and stakeholders
5. Agile product and project management
6. Development and continuous integration
7. How to evolve towards an agile organization
1. Economy, customers, digital products and services
2. Globalization and digital markets
3. Traditional company and digital transformation
4. Emerging technologies and digital transformation
5. Digital business architecture and business intelligence
Practical cases according to the Harvard Business Publishing case method
In addition to the content available on the platform, the student may participate voluntarily in Cases 2.0. These new types of cases have been developed by IMF in collaboration with the best companies in the digital sector, to allow the student to propose strategies and seek solutions to real professional problems. The cases have a “contest” format in which the best work is chosen from those presented by the participants.
Upon successful completion of this Master in Marketing and Digital Communication you will obtain the following qualifications: Master in Digital Marketing and Communication from the UCAV Master in Marketing and Digital Communication from IMF Smart Education Additionally, you will be able to obtain: Expert in SEO from IMF Smart Education *