Master's Degree in Business Management - International Track ICHEC Brussels Management School
Since its creation in 1954 ICHEC Brussels Management School has always sought to awaken talent.
To this end, we believe that our school’s international dimension greatly benefits our students.
The Master in International Business and Management
- is structured to provide business career preparation, integrating a compulsory internship linked with the Master thesis.
- allows real time for international and European specialization
- offers international exchanges and internships
The Master in International Business and Management is open to any Belgian or foreign student in possession of a university Bachelor or equivalent degree in economics, management or a related field. With an emphasis on the international aspects of business, this Master forms an integral part of ICHEC’s goal of becoming an international campus amid the multicultural setting of Brussels.
Our highly skilled staff of professionals and academics will provide you with a deep understanding of all major international business-related topics. In addition, the programme will challenge you to apply your theoretical knowledge to real business situations, primarily through your participation in business games, teamwork activities, thesis writing, etc.
This Master is also available in french
What prospects does this programme offer?
The Master in International Business and Management prepares the student to be
- a manager with broad disciplinary knowledge and specialized knowledge in one or two areas of management
- operational, that is to say capable of taking concrete action, alone or in teams to develop and implement solutions within his particular area of specialization (International Management)
- responsible for his/her future and that of society
- open to the world
- aware of complexity and keeping a critical mind
An International environment
The courses offered in the Master in Management Sciences are followed by a diversity of audiences. Indeed, in addition to the students from your Master, regular ICHEC Master students also attend these classes, as well as Erasmus/exchange students, and even students following a Management Complementary Degree.
Building your career
Enrolling in the Master in Management Sciences gives you the chance to be part of our alumni network, and, with the economic environment becoming more and more global, the MMS will give you access to a wide range of professional opportunities.
Connections with an active business environment and the reality of the outside world Strong links between faculty members and the business world Foothold in business right from the first year Education given at ICHEC is both scientific and professional: management training combines a critical approach of rigorous concepts and a practical involvement in the reality of the business world