MSc in Digital Business
ICD International Business School
EUR 13,000 / per year
Earliest start date
Accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
The MSc in Digital Business welcomes recent graduates in any discipline or professionals wanting to develop core skills in Digital Business or gain cutting-edge practical knowledge in specific technical fields, such as digital marketing and business analytics. This is an ideal program for students wishing to add cutting-edge digital knowledge to their engineering, scientific or general business background. The professors share first-hand experiences from working and living around the world.
A Unique MSc in Digital Business
- Focus on strong technical skills in web, mobile, and data analytics development
- Covers BtoC and BtoB environments and addresses cutting-edge strategies like digital marketing, in-store digital approaches, and business analytics using the latest available technologies
- A simultaneous focus on soft skills and intercultural dimensions for digital business development capabilities
- The ICD atmosphere: experiential learning in small-sized groups, considerable art and cultural awareness
Digital Immersion Week
Digital Immersion Week is a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills in digital marketing and business. Students will go on company visits, talk with business experts, and get an overview of how business is done in these international companies. This week includes meetings with various types of companies developing or adopting new digital techniques.
- Company Visits
- Cultural Immersion
- Meet entrepreneurs
- Networking opportunities
The Digital Bootcamp simulates a real business environment and allows students to run their own digital businesses and compete against each other in order to gain market share. Students are able to practice their digital business decision-making skills, and improve their understanding and knowledge of the complexity of business operations in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- Duration: 3 semesters (2 semesters in Paris and a 1-semester internship)
- Location: Paris
- Degree level: Master of Science
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Format: Full Time
DNA of the ICD MSc Programs
- The program's high level of expertise in each field under the supervision of ICD International Scholars
- An experiential learning approach combining strong academic content and immersion in real-life projects (immersion weeks, projects, business games, hackathons, etc.)
- Individual coaching and supporting students in their career projects as well as identifying internship opportunities.
- A multicultural environment in the classroom, on campus, and in French business and cultural life