Master in Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
RUB 390,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* 195 000 – 390 000 RUB/year
The program taught entirely in English - is the answer to modern labor market demands.
The program combines two educational tracks: where one goes for management, innovations, and technologies in companies and corporate worlds, and the other – with the government and policies.
A double degree is available in partnerships with the universities: Technical University of Berlin, Maastricht University, Seoul National University, Polytechnic University of Turin.
- Based management studies of two interdependent areas: business and policy;
- Strong academic foundation and practice-oriented learning;
- Multicultural, collaborative environment - a step towards an international career;
- Individual mentoring on request;
- Opportunity to learn from academics, major businessmen, and politicians;
- Personal and professional development;
- Opportunity to practice acquired knowledge in ISSEK and partner organizations;
- Study abroad, in partner universities;
- Possibility of obtaining two diplomas: HSE and a foreign partner university.