Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics
ESC Clermont Business School
EUR 12,950 / per year
31 Jul 2024
Earliest start date
The MSc. in Business Intelligence & Analytics at ESC Clermont in France is a Master degree Programme (100% taught in English, duration of 16 to 18 months) that prepares both recent and experienced graduates to become the future Analytics professionals supporting managers to take decisions based on the interpretation of data and the efficient use of information systems. The programme allows students to explore and master the analytical techniques, software tools, information systems and applications that are used to translate data and information into tangible outcomes. Classes last from October to May, followed by an internship of a minimum of 4 months along with an executive report.
- Taught entirely in English.
- Knowledge of concepts, methods and tools of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Usage of market-leader software through projects in agile method
- Multicultural student group
- Internships in France or abroad in SMEs and multinational companies