Master in Advanced Research in Management of Information Systems
EUR 343 / per year *
Earliest start date
* for European students | 3870€/year for students from outside the EU
The Masters in “Advanced ReseArch in Management of Information Systems” (ARAMIS) is a one-year program that offers students training in novel research techniques and methods and in-depth theoretical knowledge of information systems.
This program will provide students with an excellent understanding of the research process and a high level of specialized knowledge in information systems. The solid background acquired will prepare students to pursue careers in the management of information systems as a doctoral student (preparation to further advanced degrees (e.g. Ph.D.), research analyst, information systems consultants or executives, consulting and auditing professions in information systems. Students acquire up-to-date knowledge and become experts in their field of specialization. The program allows students to choose elective topics, depending on their academic project. The Master's thesis is an essential part of the research project. Great emphasis is placed on the development of critical analysis and innovative skills. The program and the supervision of students whose focus is on research are supported by the Research Center for Management and Business Administration (CERAG in French), which is one of the three most important research centers in the field in France.
- Training in advanced research methods
- An innovative “learning by doing” teaching approach
- Delivered by experienced and international faculty
- Access to the doctoral college and potential funding
- The program is completely taught in English
- Based in a major university (ranked in the Shanghai list of Top World Universities)
- Set in a stunning campus with a vibrant student life
- Grenoble is based in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alps region, a dynamic city with a thriving economy
This program is for:
- Students possessing a Master’s 1 or 2 degrees with basic training in information systems or computer science/management/statistics/supply chain from Management or Computer Science Schools.
- Students in the second or third year from Grandes Ecoles of Commerce and Engineering schools are also invited to apply.
- Students from other fields such as medicine, humanities, social sciences, psychology, and foreign languages with a strong interest in Information Technology, can apply.
- Students that have obtained the necessary ECTS credits in the Master 1 program in Management of Information Systems will have privileged access.
The program offers various job opportunities such as:
- Academic careers in universities or business schools
- Opportunity to progress to further advanced degrees (e.g. Ph.D.)
- A range of professions in the area of Information systems management profession
- Consulting and auditing professions