European Master in Customer Relationship Marketing program (MERCURI)
EUR 5,150 / per year *
Earliest start date
* for EU students | 12204€/ year for non-EU students
MERCURI is an integrated European Master's Program, jointly developed and implemented by four European universities: Katowice University of Economics (Poland)*, Grenoble INP Institute of Engineering and Management, Université Grenoble Alpes (France), Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany), Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Spain). The Mercuri Master's degree is taught over four semesters, with students spending one semester in each of the partner countries. Students who successfully pass all the exams will graduate from Grenoble IAE and one of the partner universities.
*The program may be taught remotely for the first semester depending on the current health situation.
The Mercuri curriculum focuses on Customer Relationships Marketing. Its goal is to train marketing professionals, capable of understanding the challenges of customer relations, defining strategies in this field, and implementing them in an intercultural context, by critically addressing the nature of relationships between customers and companies.
Taking full advantage of the development of Big Data and artificial intelligence to get to know customers/consumers better while maintaining human contact and creating value for all stakeholders are two of the many contradictory injunctions that Marketing has to cope with nowadays. Customer relations is, therefore, a high-stakes issue for marketing today.
The training program has four unique features:
- it familiarizes students with the extreme complexity of consumer behavior;
- it provides an in-depth analysis of the rules, conditions, and fundamentals of market strategies and managerial decision-making;
- it provides an entrepreneurial culture oriented towards innovation;
- it develops leadership, primarily through intercultural teamwork.
English, as the language of instruction, as well as living, learning, and working in four different countries are fundamental tools to acquiring and harnessing a genuine international management culture.
An active pedagogy based on intensive teamwork to implement field projects and solve case studies.
An Advisory board which includes customer relations professionals, to meet the expectations of the job market.
Experienced and high-quality faculty staff. Most of the lecturers involved in the Mercuri program are seasoned, experts in their domain. Many regularly publish internationally in scientific marketing journals and supervise PhDs. Their theoretical insights and critical view of marketing practice give great value to their contribution. This value is reinforced and complemented by the practical dimension provided by the numerous professional speakers in the program.
Enviable working conditions and living facilities
All four partners offer high-quality premises and working conditions. Grenoble IAE School of Management, in particular, provides:
- Modern, well-equipped, buildings particularly in terms of IT resources (hardware and diverse data analysis software);
- Access to electronic databases and a library within the school to facilitate research work;
- Exceptional on-campus student life, in a preserved natural environment, a variety of sports, including, of course, all those related to outdoor and mountain activities
For obvious reasons, we do not have information on the jobs held by our alumni. This information will not be available until the fall of 2022 at best. Nevertheless, we have designed the program to give access to the following careers, among others, in all fields of industry and services, from SMEs to large multinational groups:
- Customer Scientist
- CRM or e-CRM Manager
- CRM Project Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Customer Engagement Manager