MSc Data Science, AI & Digital Business GISMA University of Applied Science
This unique combination of technology and business will help you keep a competitive advantage in the job market and advance into a future-oriented career in a global company or innovative start-up.
Digital technologies are omnipresent in today's society and business world. All areas of life are affected by a digital revolution which is evolving faster and faster. Artificial intelligence, 5G, Big Data, the Internet of Things, and Blockchain will disrupt traditional business models. Job roles will change.
Study the MSc in Data Science, AI, and Digital Business to be prepared for this change Become an expert in data science and AI by mastering machine learning, big data analytics, methods of prediction, and leadership of virtual teams. This program also covers general business skills such as project and innovation management, which will boost your employability.
You will benefit from a highly international atmosphere by studying at GISMA Business School in the Berlin area, in close proximity to global companies such as Tesla. If you study the 2-year program you’ll also have the opportunity to do an internship or business project or spend a semester abroad – choose from a selection of leading technology hubs such as London, Shanghai, and Singapore.
- AMBA accredited: 2% of business schools worldwide hold this accreditation, which was awarded for our global MBA. A sign of excellence in education;
- The most international university: 90+ nationalities of students, alumni, and staff represented. Expand your network;
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support, and accommodation team;
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany;
- Over 25 corporate partners, we work closely with such as Zalando, Amazon, Siemens;
- Over 20 years of teaching and inspiring students to reach lifelong goals;
- Early-bird discounts and flexible payment plans available;
- Free beginner German classes;
- Programs taught 100% in English - the language of international communication.
- Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe;
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy (source: Statista);
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education, and you can experience this with GISMA;
- Germany ranks in the top five countries in the world by the number of international students;
- Berlin, Germany’s Capital is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
- 12 or 24 months
Who is the program for?
The program is perfect for those with undergraduate degrees in engineering, data science, or technology-related sciences who seek to specialize further in this field. It is also perfect for graduates of other complementary scientific disciplines such as business, economics, law, social sciences, or psychology, who are interested in pursuing a data-related career path. This program is also suitable for anyone who has work experience in data science and AI and wishes to advance their career with a postgraduate degree.
How will you study?
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centered pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalized coaching.
You can start working on your master thesis after you have earned two-thirds of the total program credits. The thesis takes three months in the 1-year program and six months in the 2-year program.
Data Science and AI
- Intro to AI and Machine Learning
- Methods of Prediction
- AI and Applications
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Visualisation and Communication
- Business Project in Big Data & AI
General business competencies
- Project Management
- Innovation Management and Digital Transformation
- Digital Marketing & Analytics
- CSR, Diversity, and Ethics
Leadership, action, and intercultural competencies
- Behavioral Competencies in Virtual Teams
- Ethical Issues for AI
- CEO Decision Making & Case Studies
Study abroad or Internship or Business Project: Scientific and Methods Competence
- Research Methods and Scientific Work
- Master Thesis
Accreditations and rankings
GISMA Business School also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programs accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
What will you learn?
This program covers multiple aspects of data science and AI, from machine learning to big data analytics and ethics in AI. You will also work on your leadership skills and digital business competencies such as digital marketing and innovation management. With this diverse and valuable skill set, you will be an asset to any future-oriented company.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
- Up to 33% discount available
Regional discounts are available for CIS, MENA and LATAM, and SEA regions. Please contact us for more information.