Master of International Management (with a specialization in International Finance) Geneva Business School
The Master of International Management with a specialization in International Finance is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical, and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment.
- Duration: 1.5 years / 3 semesters
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of International Management with a specialization in International Finance.
- Delivery mode: On Campus
Swiss Quality Education
As a leading private institution in Switzerland, Geneva Business School maintains its quality of education through program accreditations & memberships with some of the world’s most respected organizations, providing its students with a distinguished education, excellent professional opportunities, and high-quality learning experiences.
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of a unique business, management, and finance courses that will extend and deepen your understanding of and experience in business along with courses that specialize in finance) and a final project.
The breakdown of the program is as follows:
- 11 core courses (44 ECTS)
- A consultancy project (4 ECTS)
- Participation in a practical and competitive business simulation (4 ECTS)
- 5 courses in your chosen area of finance (20 ECTS)
- A business project that can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS)
Throughout the course, you will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in-depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
Program Tuition Fee
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- Assets manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant