Master of International Management (with a specialization in Digital Marketing)
Geneva Business School
EUR 5,995 / per semester **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* applicants that do not require a visa can submit their applications up to 3 weeks before the start of the beginning of the semester
** Barcelona & Madrid Campus fees are EUR5,995. Geneva Campus fees are CHF10,250 per semester. Additional fees may apply Additional fees may apply
The Master of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing is for students who want to look at what marketing means in the modern age, and meet the pioneers who have paved the way before them. Students will master the techniques, tools, and strategies to become leaders in their field.
- Duration: 1.5 years / 3 semesters
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing
- Delivery mode: On Campus
Swiss Quality Education
As a leading private institution in Switzerland, Geneva Business School maintains its quality of education through program accreditations & memberships with some of the world’s most respected organizations, providing its students with a distinguished education, excellent professional opportunities, and high-quality learning experiences.
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of unique business, management, and finance courses that will extend and deepen your understanding of and experience in business along with courses that specialize in digital marketing and a final project.
The breakdown of the program is as follows:
- 11 core courses (44 ECTS)
- A consultancy project (4 ECTS)
- Participation in a practical and competitive business simulation (4 ECTS)
- 5 courses in your chosen area of digital marketing (20 ECTS)
- A business project can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS)
Upon graduation, students will:
- Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth.
- Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software.
- Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
- Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns.
Program Tuition Fee
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director