Master of Marketing and Brand Management
Global Banking School, Malta
Saint Julian's, Malta
EUR 7,000 / per year
Earliest start date
Our MA in Marketing and Brand Management blends your existing skills and experiences, innate potential, and an immersive course structure — turning you into the distinguished graduate that leading companies are searching for. Widen your career opportunities in a rewarding, dynamic, and ever-evolving sector with a Master’s in Marketing and Brand Management. This course will expand your practical, theoretical, and professional experience – and prepare you for success in today’s challenging and competitive business environment.
The Master’s degree in Marketing and Brand Management provides you with the skills and practical experience that organizations need in an ever-changing business environment.
Course participants develop into well-rounded marketing practitioners who can work in or around marketing and brand management in a range of roles, drawing on a broad mix of skills and experience.
This course is designed to take your marketing, and brand management expertise to the next level. You will have the opportunity to build a wider professional network, helping you to grow in your expertise and insights across emerging marketing and brand management topics.
In this comprehensive course, you will be guided through tailor-made modules by subject matter experts in marketing, brand marketing, and brand management — with a diverse range of general business and management modules to broaden your overall understanding. You will also have the chance to build a substantial industry-focused portfolio displaying your marketing and brand management abilities.
You will also actively participate in critical discussions surrounding marketing and brand management as a field of academic study. You will analyze and reflect upon the current challenges that arise in the realms of social, political, and economic changes, enabling you to discover new ways of improving upon best practices in these dynamic areas from a marketing perspective.
Scholarships and Funding
GBS Malta is offering students access to the Malta Get Qualified Scheme, enabling students to benefit from tax credits that help lower overall study costs. This scheme is highly valuable, giving back 70% of tuition fees after graduation.
Credits needed to earn the degree
|ECTS Credits||UK Credits|
|90 ECTS||180 Credits|
This course includes or offers the following modules
- Strategic Brand Management (15 credits)
- Digital Marketing (15 credits)
- Marketing Analytics (15 credits)
- Marketing Management (15 credits)
- Marketing Communications (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Research Methods (15 credits)
- Sustainability (15 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
All our programs are offered in the English language and all module credits are UK.
Subject-specific Skills and Knowledge
- An extensive understanding of the role of marketing, and within this, the role of brand management about a range of organisational environments and business practices
- An ability to analyze the theories and practices in marketing and brand management, and place these in broader conceptual, social, economic, and political contexts
- A critical awareness of the relevant knowledge in the areas of marketing and brand management, and the ability to synthesize and apply this knowledge to a range of complex marketing and branding problems
- A comprehensive understanding of current key global issues such as ethics, sustainability, and social responsibility about their intersection with evolving marketing and brand management theories and practices
- An ability to conduct research and inquiry into business, management, and marketing issues, either individually or as part of a team, through research design, the collection, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, synthesis, reporting, and evaluation
Cognitive and Intellectual Skills
- To present coherent, concise, engaging, and audience-appropriate reports, case studies, evaluations, etc., based on evidence from work-based experience and practice, and scholarly and sector reading and research.
- To research across a range of academic disciplines and professional practical areas and use a variety of sources and appropriate methodologies to investigate broad areas and more specific topics.
- To operate effectively in the planning, executing, and evaluation of a range of tasks and projects in a logical, knowledgeable, and professional manner
- To plan, complete, and evaluate a range of work-based activities, relating these to appropriate research, critical thinking, theoretical and practical contexts, and current professional practice.
- To deal creatively and systematically with complex issues
- To analyze and solve problems, and make evidence-based, well-founded decisions in unpredictable or challenging situations
- To understand the crucial need for ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and the importance of establishing, maintaining, and expanding professional networks
Skills for Life and Work
- Autonomous learning (including time management) that demonstrates the exercise of initiative, personal responsibility, and decision-making in complex and unpredictable situations and the independent learning ability required for continuing professional development
- Team working skills necessary to succeed in the global workplace, with an ability both to work in and lead teams effectively, as well as the ability to act autonomously in planning and implementing tasks at a professional or equivalent level
- Communication skills that show the ability to communicate clearly to specialist and non-specialist audiences’ knowledge at, or informed by, the forefront of the academic discipline, field of study, or area of professional practice, and the conclusions drawn from dealing with complex issues systematically.
- IT skills and digital literacy that demonstrate the ability to develop new skills to a high level and to approach complex issues systematically and creatively
Our Master’s in Marketing and Brand Management provides learners with the knowledge, skills, and insights necessary to be impactful in today's working environment — creating a new platform to advance in their future careers. Participants in the course become well-rounded marketing professionals capable of working in or around marketing and brand management in a variety of roles, relying on a diverse set of skills and experience.
Our MA in Marketing and brand Management combines your previous skills and experiences, inbuilt talent, and an intensive course format to produce the distinct graduate that leading employers want.
The job prospects in marketing are varied, and there is something for everyone that you can opt for as per your interests.
Career paths after the course
- Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager