Master of Finance (M.Sc.)
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Earliest start date
The Master of Finance program is an internationally recognized study program that paves the way for a future career in any part of the financial industry. It is a full-time program (120 ECTS) that allows students to work part-time three workdays during the week. The normal program duration is four semesters. In addition, different time models are available if you want to reduce your required stay in Frankfurt.
- Member of CFA University Affiliation Program
- No. 31 Master of Finance worldwide(FT)
- Flexible program structure allowing part-time employment with our 3-day Model
- MBA-style learning environment
- International class with students from 37 nationalities
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world
- An extensive network of cooperating companies, universities, and alumni worldwide
- The study, network and experience life in Frankfurt
Our Master of Finance have choice between Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Risk Management or Financial Management.
Program Tuition Fee
Recent graduates or young professionals who wish to build their careers in the world of finance. Many of our students already hold degrees in finance, management or economics, however, we also invite candidates to apply for degrees in unrelated fields. All candidates are expected to have experience in university-level quantitative analysis.