Reach your sales goals without having to give discounts or chase your customers.
Discover what mistakes you may be making and the 7 steps of the sales methodology used by thousands of entrepreneurs and sellers worldwide.
Selling is not convincing. Whoever says otherwise is lying.
It may be that you feel uncomfortable in sales, that you don't know how to get meetings, that you send many quotes that ultimately don't turn into anything or that you give discounts to close deals and even with a discount, many times you can't close.
To remove these obstacles you just need to use a sales methodology that allows you to get customers to trust you, be very good at asking questions and closing without pressure.
If you are a commercial director or CEO
Maybe you don't know how to set and monitor your team's goals without making them feel like you're breathing down their necks, or how to identify the opportunities for improvement in each of your team's salespeople and, most importantly, how to go about developing those goals. opportunities and also keep the team motivated and committed to the company.
We are here to help you get the most out of your team!
The Sandler Difference
Experienced and business savvy offering a proven methodology = SUCCESS
See how what makes us different can make a real difference to you or your company.
Sandler trainers have already had highly successful careers as sales and management professionals, and now use Sandler's sales methodology in their mission to train and guide others to success. Other companies employ trainers who have never sold or managed.
Sandler's sales methodology encourages an attitude of leadership, rather than just emphasizing technique. Reinforcement training facilitates the development of new and empowering sales behaviours, attitudes and skills, charting a unique roadmap for lasting success.
Our Global Network
More than 250 local training centers in major cities across the United States and in more than 27 countries, plus materials translated into 20 languages, allow us to support our customers almost anywhere in the world, whether you are a small or medium business. or a large organization.
When you work with Sandler, you'll see that the things that have always made us different are precisely the things that create lasting success, including:
- Dedicated and experienced trainers. Many training organizations use outsourced facilitators to deliver their training. Instead, at Sandler we find top-tier salespeople and managers with real-world experience and turn them into more credible trainers in the classroom.
- Ability to customize programs. We can customize our programs to address your company's unique goals and challenges.
- Global presence with multilingual and multicultural capabilities. With more than 250 training centers in major cities across the United States and in more than 27 countries, as well as materials translated into 20 languages, we are uniquely positioned to support our customers globally.
- A unique way to deliver training. Long after the excitement of our first training seminar, we'll continue to reinforce what your people learn with ongoing training workshops, one-on-one coaching sessions, and interactive online tools. In fact, we are the only organization that offers that kind of ongoing reinforcement.
- Approach that values long-term success over short-term fixes. Our unique approach emphasizes continuous repetition - what we call "reinforced training." This helps accelerate your learning and then multiplies your successes over time, as our philosophies become part of your company's DNA.
- Simplicity. Sandler's approach is simple and easy to apply to your team's day-to-day activities. That's in stark contrast to many over-engineered approaches with processes people won't use and philosophies managers can't enforce.
- Proven sales, corporate and management programs. Our highly innovative programs have been developed by Sandler professionals, with proven and proven effectiveness for over 40 years.
The Ultimate Path to Mastering Sales
Continuing our commitment to effective, scientific, and methodical sales training, Sandler Certification delivers measurable results at every step of the training process.