The Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià was born as a result of the Salesians' experience in the world of education, to offer specialized university studies in the field of engineering.
The main features that define us are:
- 50% of the time doing practices, more than 1,000 hours of practices, laboratories equipped with the latest technologies.
- You will learn by doing projects working as a team.
- Qualifications with very good labor insertion in the market.
- Satisfaction of graduates. 93.3% would repeat studies at the same center.
- You will develop your professional skills with more than 1,000 hours of internships in the company.
- We care about your personal growth.
- We accompany you from day one until you enter the world of work.
- You will be able to combine your work with engineering studies.
- A scholarship program that helps families who cannot afford the total of their studies.
Mission and vision
The Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià ( EUSS ) promoted and supervised by the Rinaldi Foundation, is a higher education teaching center that offers engineering studies, preferably in the industrial branch.
Through teaching, research and continuing training, the EUSS promotes the integral development of young people and the enrichment of the industrial and cultural fabric of our country, thus collaborating in the construction of a more just and supportive world.
Teachers, students and administrative and service personnel make up an academic community that adopts the style of coexistence and interpersonal relationships typical of the Salesian charism.
The Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià ( EUSS ) aims to achieve broad academic and social recognition in the Catalan field of engineering in the industrial branch, by transmitting knowledge and helping to develop the competencies and abilities inherent to the different specialties.
- Identity environment
1. We assume, as fundamental values in our School, freedom, justice, solidarity, tolerance, peace and sustainability.
2. We make Don Bosco's educational system our own, based on the trinomial Estimation, Thought and Transcendence, and the network of quality personal relationships that generates an environment of proximity that favors the integral growth of young people.
3. We accompany the students' training process with constant availability, dialogue and active presence.
4. We promote the dialogue between technology and humanism and culture and faith to university dynamics.
- Teaching-learning system environment
5. We provide personalized attention to the student.
6. We foster the spirit of initiative and research.
7. We give special emphasis to the more practical aspect of the teachings.
8. We are constantly searching for the most appropriate teaching methodologies for our teachings.
9. We take special care of the quality and adequacy of our facilities and technical equipment.
10. We promote the application of information and communication technologies in the educational and technological fields.
- University environment
11. We integrate teaching and research in the curricular development of students and teachers.
12. We offer society the results of our work, study and research.
13. We collaborate with companies, social agents and other university centers.
14. We systematically evaluate and update our university project.
15. We promote continuous training for all members of the academic community and promote plans aimed at society and the company.
- Environment of our recipients
16. We opted for a close, participatory, transparent and quality style in the management and services of the school.
17. We are attentive to the own and emerging values of the world of young people.
18. We propose the study as a responsible work of preparation for professional practice.
19. We encourage the active, responsible and committed participation of students in different activities and associative forms, inside and outside the school.
20. We favor the labor insertion and international mobility of our students and we promote the entrepreneurial spirit.
21. We adapt our training offer to people who are in the world of work.
As a strategic element of its educational-social action, the Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià has adopted an Internal Quality Assurance System (SGIQ) that ensures that students and other groups in the academic community fully satisfy their needs and expectations.
As a university center included in the Registry of Universities, Centers and Degrees (RUCT), the Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià implements this quality policy following the guidelines and protocols designed by the various public administrations, and especially the National Evaluation Agency and Certification (ANECA), from the Agència per a la Qualitat del Sistema Universitari de Catalunya (AQU) and the Salesian Institutions of Higher Education (IUS). This policy is planned and documented in the multi-year strategic plan.
Equality in the EUSS
Aware of the importance of the university as an active agent in the transformation of society, the EUSS expresses its commitment to work to guarantee full equality between women and men inside and outside the university environment.