MSc in Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
European School of Data Science and Technology - ESDST
EUR 13,500 / per year *
31 Jan 2024
Earliest start date
26 Feb 2024
* Scholarships Available
Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics have emerged as one of the most influential discoveries in the world of data science and machine learning. Applications of AI in robotics rover from inside to outside of the heavy-duty industry settings i.e. automating tasks that otherwise needed immense human effort and of course time. Over the last few years, AI’s increasing presence in robotic solutions has opened room for flexibility and learning capabilities in formerly rigid robotic solutions.
Robotics being an amalgamation of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and computer science when merged with Artificial intelligence changes the way the field of robotics in a very significant way.
This program would enable students to embrace the concepts of artificial intelligence and understand their extension to robotics. Students will work on projects involving the development of facial recognition systems and manipulation.
The ESDST MSc in Artificial Intelligence for Robotics is directed at making our learners fluent in developing AI models suited to Robotics being used in day-to-day life in major industries globally.
The program is directed at enabling students to understand Artificial Intelligence with respect to robotics. Students will thoroughly understand statistics, programming, and AI concepts as applied to robotics. It would equip them with the necessary skills in Python, required libraries, and AI algorithms to suit the robotics applications such as gesture mapping, movements etc.
Every student of ESDST is assisted by an industry-specific mentor. The mentor is responsible for guiding the students through the courses and offering them experiential and core learning with real-life examples.
After the end of this program students will be able to:
- gain root-level understanding of AI concepts.
- understand the origin, evolution, growth, and application of robotics.
- develop programming skills and develop AI algorithms suiting robotics using Python.
- build mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Business Statistics and Advanced Excel (4 ECTS)
- Business Analytics and Research Methods Foundation (4 ECTS)
- Programming for Analytics using Python (4 ECTS)
- Predictive Analytics Methods (4 ECTS)
- Business Communication (3 ECTS)
- Professional Career Lab (1 ECTS)
- Big Data and NoSQL (4 ECTS)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (4 ECTS)
- Computer Vision and Image Recognition (4 ECTS)
- Data Warehousing and Management (4 ECTS)
- Ethics in AI and Robotics (4 ECTS)
- Robotics Programming (5 ECTS)
- Data Visualization and Storytelling with Tableau (5 ECTS)
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (5 ECTS)
- Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks (5 ECTS)
- Natural Language Processing (5 ECTS)
- Robotics Process Automation (5 ECTS)
- Spanish Language (10 ECTS)
- Master Thesis (20 ECTS)
- Internship (20 ECTS)
Total ECTS Credits: 120
After successful completion of the program, career roles would be guided by the level of expertise of the students and prior experience. Some job titles that can be explored include:
- Robotic Systems Engineer
- AI Robotics Specialist
- Autonomous Systems Developer
- Robotics Software Engineer
- Computer Vision Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer (Robotics)
- Robotics Research Scientist
- Robotics Algorithm Developer
- Robotics Perception Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer (Robotics)
- Robot Programmer
- AI and Robotics Integration Engineer
- Human-Robot Interaction Designer
- Robotics Project Manager
- Automation Engineer
- Unmanned Systems Engineer
- Robotics Solutions Architect
- Field Robotics Technician
- Drone Software Developer
- AI-driven Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer