Watch a short overview video of EURECOM
10 Top Reasons to Study at EURECOM
- English as the language of work and teaching
- Teaching by world research leaders in their fields
- A leading engineering school in the field of iCt linked to top Eu universities
- Unique lifestyle on the French Riviera between mountains and see!
- 100% employability 6 months after graduation
- Diversity and international environment
- Strong interaction with industry: Access to a wide range of professional opportunities
- Diplomas internationally recognized
- Location in Sophia Antipolis: a presence of top industrial companies
- Flexibility in building curriculum
Graduate school in France owned and administered by a Consortium of International Universities and Companies.
3 Flourishing Fields
Data Science & Engineering
A brand new campus dedicated to ICST at the heart of Sophia Antipolis, Europe’s leading science and technology park.
- 2,330 Companies
- 36,300 Jobs
- 4,500 Researchers
- 5,000 Students
- 70 Nationalities
- A balanced approach between theoretical courses and supervised sessions in labs.
- Guest speakers from the industry.
- Long semester projects on relevant topics.
- 6-month paid master thesis/internship in a company or lab.
- EURECOM provides students with a huge database of internship opportunities average monthly allowance: 1200€/month.
EURECOM offers 4 Masters in Booming Fields
Come and study cutting-edge Master Degrees taught by internationally renowned experts in high rate employment sectors.
- Mobile Computing Systems
- Digital Security
- Data Science and Engineering
- Internet of Things
EURECOM’s Master’s programs (“Diplôme National de Master”) are 100% taught in English and fully accredited by the French State and co-delivered by the Institut Mines Télécom.
Get a competitive edge with our 2 Post Masters
- Communications for Intelligent Transport Systems
- Security in Computer Systems and Communications
EURECOM’s Post Master degrees are 100% taught in English and are state recognized: accreditation by the CTI (official French accreditation body of engineering studies)
Innovative Learning Methods
Use of customized platforms:
- Cloud platform Zoe
- 5G OpenAirInterface
Use of cutting-edge software
Students encouraged to participate in Hacking Challenges
(cf: CTF Team in Digital Security)
Feeling comfortable in a new environment is key to successful studies.
EURECOM is a school that offers personalized support at every step of a student’s life such as finding housing or dealing with administrative procedures.
EURECOM benefits from a very good professor/ student ratio with 1 professor to 8 students which creates greater proximity.
These ongoing exchanges between students and staff create strong ties that last beyond the time spent at EURECOM.
Language & Cultural Training
- A 3-week Intensive program of the French language in September
- Cultural visits and events all year long
- Weekly French courses throughout the academic year
Flexible and Relevant Curriculum
Students get enough time to make the right choice of courses, they can attend the first class and later confirm.
Many elective courses allow students to design their own curriculum.
The whole catalog of courses is open to exchange students. They can select any technical courses from the three departments
|Double Competence |
1/3 curriculum is made of Soft Skills. Skills in Business, Innovation, Project Management, etc.
2022 Excellence Scholarship
For our next 2023 fall intake (September 2023), EURECOM has established the EURECOM Excellence scholarship program open to outstanding and highly motivated students who wish to pursue one of EURECOM’s 4 Master of Science and our 2 post Master degrees.
Candidate selection is based on excellence and motivation.
EURECOM grant a limited number of scholarships in the form of a partial tuition fee waiver to highly ranked students from renowned universities. This scholarship is worth 4.000 EUROS
Students should mention they wish to apply to this scholarship fulfilling the following questionnaire:
EURECOM’s scholarship will be granted by each monthly admission commission.
EURECOM was evaluated by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) against the key pillars of what makes a world-class university.
EURECOM was awarded a five-star overall excellence rating (out of five stars) in the QS Stars University ratings.
As a study destination, EURECOM is globally recognized for its strong connections with industry, high-impact research, and the Excellency of its teaching.
EURECOM obtained five QS Stars in Teaching, Employability, and Facilities.
Why Did I Choose EURECOM?
"I definitely recommend spending a year at EURECOM to anyone!"
AALTO Student at EURECOM
"I definitely recommend EURECOM!
The university building is small and all students are exchange students, so the atmosphere is very positive and social.
The professors are from many different countries and are motivated to lecture and research.
The topics of the courses and research are timely and that boosts studying motivation.
Cote d'Azur as a location is awesome, because here we have only a few months of the "Finnish spring" and the rest of the time it is summer.
One should not fear the infamous bureaucracy of France, because there are many members of the staff of the university, that gladly assist with all the practicalities.
There are multiple opportunities to learn the French language, but knowing the language is not a requisite, as everything can be done in English."
Janita, Jomar, Eirik, Christian, Fredrik, Amund, Marius (Norwegian)
NTNU students at EURECOM
We (Janita, Jomar, Eirik, Christian, Fredrik, Amund, Marius, and all) went to EURECOM in order to do something a bit different for our fourth year, and it turned out to be a great choice.
Here we get:
- Smaller courses of 5 or 3 credits, meaning you can get a quite broad spectrum.
- A great fit with the track we are taking back home - getting the course choices approved is not very difficult. (We are from elsys, komtek and data).
- A very international group of friends
- Good financial support from Erasmus, lånekassen and CAF.
- Super nice weather!
Are you considering EURECOM for a semester or two abroad? Kjør på!