Master in Hospitality Management
EUHT Sant Pol School of Hospitality and Culinary Management, Barcelona
8 - 14 months
EUR 16,850 *
Earliest start date
* Request Info
Our Master in Hospitality Management (MHM) is ideal not only for career changers who wish to break into the hospitality industry but also for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their professional careers.
Besides its 60 ECTS hospitality-business-oriented academic program, it offers a unique Professional Induction Module where the students spend a 4-week period in a hands-on program at our Hotel-School.
8 months classes + 3 to 6 months industry professional internship guaranteed and provided by EUHT StPOL
Schedule: Monday to Friday - Full time
This master is 100% taught in English
Our MHM includes industry guest lectures from renowned international hotel managers from distinguished hotel chains, allowing our students to learn about the latest trends in hospitality.
The MHM is a professional master’s degree with qualification from EUHT StPOL and the University of Girona, choosing from:
• University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by EUHT StPOL
• Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by EUHT StPOL
- Food & Beverage Strategic Management
- Room Division Management
- Hotel Real State and Valuation
- Hotel Facilities and Design
- Hospitality Economics and Finance
- Business Researh
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Strategic Management in Hospitality.
- Total Quality Management and Sustainable Development.
- Trends in Hospitality.
- Hospitality Human Resources Management.
- Personnel Development and Corporate Organization.
- Hospitality Strategic Marketing.
- Revenue and Yield Marketing Management
- Total 60 ECTS - Credits