Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management EU Business School Switzerland
An increasingly globalized world has led tourism to become the fastest-growing industry in business today. Modern companies require academically qualified, visionary leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset to create new business models and understand changes in technology and consumer trends. Focusing on the development of executive skills and strategic aptitudes, this program explores the theories, practices, and frameworks that make up the tourism and hospitality fields, while developing an understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
Learning from Leaders
Events that introduce EU students to globally successful leaders are a fundamental aspect of our approach to providing the business education that will kick start your career.
With over 20 years of experience in hospitality, President of Global Operations at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Christian Clerc offered his optimistic vision of sustainable travel industry. He advised students how to build and lead a successful global hospitality brand.
- Duration: Three terms/one year
- Number of Credit: 60 ECTS
- Start dates: October, January & March
- Language: English
- Semester Fee: 9,600 CHF
- Admission: Year-round
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio).
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups