Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship EU Business School Switzerland
In an ever-changing business landscape shaped by increasingly competitive markets, the entrepreneurial mindset is crucial for managers to bring about creative changes and growth. This program explores the main components of innovation and new venture creation and provides an insight into an entrepreneurial endeavor and the conditions within which it can be cultivated effectively. Focusing on the development of creative thinking and executive skills, students will discover entrepreneurial challenges and solutions, while taking the opportunity to evaluate and conceptualize business models.
Learning from Leaders
Events that introduce EU students to globally successful leaders are a fundamental aspect of our approach to providing the business education that will kick start your career.
At this roundtable discussion on Leading in Digital Business Innovation, Christian Nielsen, CEO of AirHelp South and CLO of AirHelp Group; Marc Coppens, CEO of Yuki Software SL; and Mark Miralda, Country Manager Iberia of TechBuddy provided EU students with fascinating insights on how they are reinventing traditional industries and expanding sectors through digitalization and technology.
- Duration: Three terms/one year
- Number of Credit: 60 ECTS
- Start dates: October, January & March
- Language: English
- Semester Fee: 9,600 CHF
- Admission: Year-round
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio).
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups