Master Head of Digital Marketing
ESPM – Brasil
São Paulo, Brazil
BRL 1,664 / per month *
Earliest start date
* up to 35 installments of BRL 1,664.72 + 1 installment of BRL 1,833.10
Enabling professionals in marketing and related areas, or who are migrating to these areas, to grow continuously, with digital as a mindset and opportunity to act. The course offers both disciplines focused on tooling and on strategy and management, emphasizing the leadership aspects necessary for this new, dynamic and multitasking professional, who is increasingly demanded and expected by the market.
for whom it is intended
Aimed at managers and professionals in marketing, communication, information technology, as well as related areas, with more than 3 years of professional experience, who are interested in deepening their knowledge in the universe of management and marketing.
Indicated for professionals in the phase of professional growth or consolidated careers.
what will you learn
Objective: to introduce the student to basic concepts and often of leveling, given the multidisciplinarity of the course and the profile of graduates.
- Fundamentals of Marketing - Distance Learning (EAD)
- Fundamentals of Finance - Distance Learning (EAD)
- UX, Interaction Design and Digital Platforms
- Data and Web Analytics
- Consumer in the Digital Era and New Business Models
- Leadership and Digital Culture
Objective: to develop full training in the digital pillars, guaranteeing the student the training expected by the market when hiring professionals in this sector and the development of skills already adherent to this medium.
- ECommerce & CRO
- Content Marketing and Social Media
- Planning and Integrated Digital Media
- CRM and Inbound Marketing
Objective: to guarantee the student a competitive advantage in advanced and current topics that can make a difference in their professional training and in the companies in which they work.
- Digital Products and Agile Methodology
- Influence, Crisis and Uncertainty Management in Online Environments
- Game Marketing and Gamification
- Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
- growth marketing
- Multidisciplinary Integrative Project - PIM
Classes are held on the ESPM graduate campus, and can be taught at other locations, pre-scheduled by the professor. The EAD disciplines, indicated in the course program, will take place concomitantly with the face-to-face disciplines and in the initial period of the course.