Master in Sports Management
ESEI International Business School Barcelona
EUR 8,600 *
Earliest start date
* Earliest start date Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
Imagine studying in the stadium, visiting sports companies, and networking with sports professionals. You can do it all with our Master in Sports Management!
Need to Know
- Start dates – Spring (March) & Fall (October) each year
- Duration – 1 academic year
- 100% English language instruction
- Study mode - Full time – 100% on campus
- Class Schedule – Weekdays, evening schedule 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Extra-curricular Spanish classes available
- Programme Includes:
- 10 Specialised Modules (4 ECTS each)
- Thesis (20 ECTS)
- Industrial Visits
- Career Services
- New Trends in the Business of Sport
- Entrepreneurial Sports Management
- Sports Media
- Sports Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Sports Marketing
- Events and Facilities Management
- Financial Management in Sports
- International Sports Law and Governance
- The Ecosystem of Sports
- Technology in Sport
Our programme is considered the Best Master in Sport Management by our students, and it is focused on offering a variety of opportunities in the sector in areas such as business, marketing and law, communication, and technology.
With our Master in Sports Management, you’ll equip yourself with the tools you need to start your career, whether you’re aiming for a management position, a leadership role, or a spot in the boardroom. You’ll learn how high-performance athletes manage themselves and their teams, organise and run major sporting events, maintain successful sports facilities—and more.
Scholarships and Funding
ESEI’s Scholarships are a way of recognizing academic, professional, and personal achievements of our students. We award up to 10% scholarships to students who have demonstrated:
- Academic Excellence
- Good Citizenship
- Outstanding Ability in Sports
- Leadership in Business
Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the schools management team on a case-by-case basis based on demonstrated merit.
Program Tuition Fee
Do you want to manage sports teams and facilities, promote professional athletes and sports personalities or represent athletes and negotiate contracts?
If so, then at ESEI, you can study the Best Master in Sports Management to lead you to successful careers in areas such as: Sports Agents, Facilities coordinator, Athletic director, Sports marketing account manager, Athlete development specialist, Sales Director of Sports equipment, Public Relations Manager, Event Coordinator, Business Development Coordinator, Advertising manager, Retail Marketing coordinator, Digital Media marketer.
Our Master in Sports Management can boost your chances of success as a professional.