MSc in International Food & Beverage Management ESCP Business School - Turin Campus
For a successful career in the Food & Beverage sector as Managers, Executives, and Entrepreneurs.
Objectives of the Program
The program is open to everyone passionate about the F&B industry and who wants to work in it from a management perspective. You don’t have to be a “specialist” in the F&B sector to be admitted. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your general Management skills through courses covering Marketing, Finance, Sales, HR Management, and different Strategy areas.
Once you have completed the program, multiple scenarios will be open in a multinational company or in a small-medium enterprise, in a start-up, or in a consolidated business in Europe or around the world.
The MSc in International Food and Beverage Management represents a unique learning experience characterized by its five pillars of strength:
- Hands-on Approach with interactive lectures based on international case study methodology, integrated teamwork, oral presentations, role-play, business games, outdoor team building activities
- International experience. This program allows you to interact with a multitude of cultures and managerial styles thanks to ESCP's global faculty, international class mix, and a large corporate network.
- The huge potential of the Food & Beverage sector.It’s a pillar of the EU economy. With 4.5 million employees, €1.1 trillion and €222 billion in value added, it is the largest manufacturing industry in the EU. Exports reach €145 billion and a trade surplus of €67 billion (source: FoodDrinkEurope2021).
- Strong partnerships with major leading companies in the Food & Beverage industry. There is great corporate network involvement at each step of the learning experience, through seminars, consultancy projects, company experiences, internships, and career days.
The specialisation in International Food & Beverage Management is part of the Master Degree (DEAMIE)
Joining this full-time Master of Science corresponds to the determination to pursue a defined professional project and gives young graduates and young executives a combination of high value skills sought by recruiters. This program provides academic expertise and presentation of the best professional practices. Our goal is to train experts who will be rapidly able to progress in a globalised world. Students will obtain 1 degree: the French Master degree (DEAMIE) and 1 diploma: the MSc in International Food & Beverage Management.
Our program targets your expertise
The MSc in International Food and Beverage Management will help you to build your future career step by step and become a manager or an entrepreneur in the Food & Beverage sector.
The program focuses on the Food & Beverage industry with a trans-national approach and covers all the fundamental competencies needed to succeed in this sector. You will have the chance to study across Italy and France.
All the Professors and Facilitators involved have a strong professional background with many years of work experience in their field of competence and an international academic curriculum and background.
A 15-month full-time program
The programme begins in October and is organised as follow:
- CORE COURSES - TERM 1
Jul-Sep: Candidates with < 240 ECTS previous degree (or equivalent)
- COURSE MODULES - TERM 2 & TERM 3
Oct-Mar: Turin Campus | Apr-Jun: Paris Campus
- IN-COMPANY EXPERIENCES - TERM 2 & TERM 3
A unique opportunity to meet top managers and learn the secrets of Food & Beverage production
- PROFESSIONAL MISSION - TERM 4
Jul-Dec: A professional mission of 4 months minimum anywhere in the world
- PROFESSIONAL THESIS & RESEARCH SEMINAR - TERM 4
Dec: Writing and defending a professional thesis
Program Tuition Fee
Innovative and Operational
This MSc offers you all the elements of a high-level Master's program with an innovative approach offering the first-hand experience with company visits, meetings with top managers from the Food & Beverage Industry, tasting sessions in regions known for food excellence like Piedmont, Tuscany, and the Champagne Region.
Spokespeople from well-known international Food and Beverage companies will give tips and tricks on how to successfully develop new products and ideas and how to enhance your personal network.
An internship, interactive lectures based on case studies, integrated teamwork, and oral presentations, as well as operational Labs and business games, will make this MSc unique and innovative and give you a very practical preparation to successfully enter this sector.
A learning approach truly businesslike
The link to the business environment of this program is boosted by testimonials from the corporate network (such as Ferrero, Barilla, Lavazza, Cameo, Grom, etc), who will bring their professional experience and food & beverage expertise into class. This MSc proposes a well-balanced methodology, encompassing and combining highly interactive lectures and professional experience with a final Master’s Thesis and an International Internship to apply management knowledge and methodological skills to a specific research subject.
Once you have completed the Master multiple scenarios will be open in a multinational company or in a small-medium enterprise, in a start-up, or in a consolidated business in Europe or around the world.
International career opportunities as:
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Food & Beverage Department Manager
- International Regional Manager
- Communications Manager
- Export-Import Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Product and Business Developer