MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management
ESCP Business School - Madrid Campus
Request info *
Earliest start date
* there will be one admission session every month as long as there are places available. The first students enrolled will benefit from Early Birds
This specialization in Hospitality & Tourism Management is part of a Master's Degree (DEAMIE)*
This life-changing MSc will give you the training and tools you need to have a successful and international career in the hospitality & tourism sector.
The MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management combines 3 main goals:
- To provide sound knowledge and tools from a Top Tier business school
- To enrich strategic and operational insights of the hospitality and tourism world
- To train participants to act and manage in a global and multicultural environment
This specialization offers a first-class business education for young professionals wanting to pursue an international and fast-moving career in the hospitality and tourism industry and even beyond.
Key Aspects of The Specialisation
- A specialisation of the Master Degree (Diplôme d'Études Avancées en Management International des Entreprises (DEAMIE))*.
- A multicampus program that brings together leading professional perspectives and intercultural experiences
- Specialization modules in Cornell University School of Hotel Administration (NYC - USA)
- A “learning by doing” program to develop your professional skills, network, and career
- A personalized experience with world-class faculty, professionals, and staff members
Enhance Your Profile
This multicampus (Madrid & Turin or London) structure with two concrete specialization tracks (Food & Beverage Management and Hotels & Real Estate) combined with our “learning by doing” curriculum, International Consultancy Project (ICP), and the Professional Development Programme at the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, will most de definitely enhance your profile, and provide you with an added value that will help you develop a successful career in the sector.
About Master Degree (DEAMIE)*
« Diplôme d'Études Avancées en Management International des Entreprises » (DEAMIE)
Joining this full-time Master of Science corresponds to the determination to pursue a defined professional project and gives young graduates and young executives a combination of high-value skills sought by recruiters.
This program provides academic expertise and presentation of the best professional practices. Our goal is to train experts who will be rapidly able to progress in a globalized world.
Students will obtain 1 degree: the French Master's degree (DEAMIE) and 1 diploma: MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management.
*This is a university-level specialization leading to an official degree in France.
This full-time specialisation offers in-class sessions including individual and group study and professional development activities The MSc offers you the option to acquire a specialisation in Sustainable Hospitality Management or Hotel Development.
The program takes place over 10 months (15 months including internship and thesis) and is divided into four terms. You have to be proficient in English to follow these courses.
100% are employed
- 20% were employed before graduation
- 80% were employed 3 to 6 months after graduation
- 60% have a job with an international dimension
- Sales Executive
- Marketing & Communication
- Revenue Management
- Luxury Tourism
- Hotel Management
- Travel Distribution
- Event Manager
- Hospitality & Tourism Startups
- Real Estate Development for Hospitality
Resorts – Travel Companies – Sustainable Tourism Projects & Consulting – Events Centers – Entertainment & Leisure – Food & Beverage – Cruise Lines
- 40% Tourism/Entertainment/Hospitality
- 20% Consulting
- 40% other (design/cosmetics/pharmaceutical)
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
ESCP has been committed to recognizing and enabling the most talented international students to pursue their studies and invest in their future careers.
The MSc programs offer 20 partial scholarships of 3000€ over the tuition fees based on financial needs and academic merits. Every student, who has been admitted and enrolled in the program, will be able to apply for only one partial scholarship.
A scholarship of 3000€ will be deducted from tuition fees.
Scholarships are open to all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, or background, who have been admitted and enrolled in one of our MSc programs and are able to demonstrate academic merits or financial needs.
The candidates who have been admitted and enrolled in one of our MSc programs and are interested in a partial scholarship should complete a scholarship form (that will be sent by the Student Service department when you have confirmed your enrolment in the program), send a personal statement outlining why you should be awarded our scholarship and include evidence that can support it. The scholarship’s request or personal statement can be in any format (video, essay, art, etc.), but it clearly needs to outline your academic achievements or your current financial situation.