Master in Digital Project Management and Consulting
ESCP Business School - Madrid Campus
Request info *
Earliest start date
* there will be one admission session every month as long as there are places available. The first students enrolled will benefit from Early Birds
Key Aspects of The MSc:
- A specialisation of the Master Degree (DEAMIE)*. Upon graduation students will obtain a French Master's degree (Diplôme d'Études Avancées en Management International des Entreprises (DEAMIE)) and the MSc in Digital Project Management & Consulting diploma.
- A multicampus program that brings together leading professional perspectives and intercultural experiences
- An International Seminar (in former editions has taken place in Silicon Valley, San Francisco)
- A “learning by doing” program to develop your professional skills, network, and career
- A personalized experience with world-class faculty, professionals, and staff members
- 4-month Internship
- Opportunity to get internationally renowned certifications, such as the PMP® and the CAPM® awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Learning by Doing
Our teaching principle combines a management curriculum and an International Seminar with real business cases, live case studies, and the Digital International Consulting Project (DCP). This combination enhances students’ development experience through a hands-on approach with our partner companies.
The specialization in Digital Project Management & Consulting is part of a Master's Degree (DEAMIE)*
In the era of hybrid working and virtual teams, companies around the world are on the lookout for talented graduates, often trained as consulting strategists or global project managers, to lead strategic initiatives in a challenging, constantly changing, and unusually competitive global working environment. The MSc in Digital Project Management & Consulting equips students with the required tools for a successful career in a competitive, global, and largely reconfigured workplace in which digital technologies play a central role.
Our teaching philosophy, “learning-by-doing”, combines a management curriculum and an international seminar with real business cases, live case studies, and the Digital Consulting Project (DCP). This combination enhances students’ development experience through a hands-on approach with our partner companies. This international specialization comprises three terms of intensive courses at the Madrid and Berlin campuses and one term of professional experience to complete the master thesis and a company internship. The MSc is designed to be the first step toward a successful and international professional management career.
About Master Degree (DEAMIE)*
« Diplôme d'Études Avancées en Management International des Entreprises » (DEAMIE)
Joining this full-time Master of Science corresponds to the determination to pursue a defined professional project and gives young graduates and young executives a combination of high-value skills sought by recruiters.
This program provides academic expertise and presentation of the best professional practices. Our goal is to train experts who will be rapidly able to progress in a globalized world.
Students will obtain 1 degree: the French Master's degree (DEAMIE) and 1 diploma: MSc in Digital Project Management & Consulting.
*This is a university-level specialization leading to an official degree in France.
The specialisation makes significant use of inductive teaching methods and interactive activities (project simulations, case studies, business plan development, etc.). This guarantees the skills acquisition needed to work in multidisciplinary, international and multicultural teams. The MSc offers you the option to acquire a specialisation in Project Management or in Business Consulting.
100% are employed
- 55% were employed before graduation
- 45% were employed 3 to 6 months after graduation
- 73% have a job with an international dimension
€41,769 average annual salary
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Supply Chain Executive
- Business Consultant
- Strategy Consultant
- Business Development
- Digital Project Manager
- Spectrum – Everis – Wavestone – Siemens Healthineers – PwC – NESTLE – Steiner SA.
- 45% Consulting
- 18% Real Estate
- 10% Information Technology (Excluding service providers)
- 9% Automobile/Rail/Main Transport/Aeronautics
- 18% Other
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
ESCP has been committed to recognizing and enabling the most talented international students to pursue their studies and invest in their future careers.
The MSc programs offer 30 partial scholarships of 3000€ over the tuition fees based on financial needs and academic merits. Every student, who has been admitted and enrolled in the program, will be able to apply for only one partial scholarship.
A scholarship of 3000€ will be deducted from tuition fees.
Scholarships are open to all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, or background, who have been admitted and enrolled in one of our MSc programs and are able to demonstrate academic merits or financial needs.
The candidates who have been admitted and enrolled in one of our MSc programs and are interested in a partial scholarship should complete a scholarship form (that will be sent by the Student Service department when you have confirmed your enrolment in the program), send a personal statement outlining why you should be awarded our scholarship and include evidence that can support it. The scholarship’s request or personal statement can be in any format (video, essay, art, etc.), but it clearly needs to outline your academic achievements or your current financial situation.