Master in International Sports Management
ESBS - European Sport Business School
Blended, Distance Learning, On-Campus
Request info *
Earliest start date
* Open enrollment, until all places are filled.
The Valencia CF Master revalidates his degree as the best Master in Sports Management in Spain
The Master in International Sports Management of the Fundació Valencia CF Training Center and ESBS European Sport Business School (MBA Valencia CF), which is offered in-person, blended, and online, has been appointed for the second consecutive year best Master of Sports Management in Spain, 3rd in Europe and No. 13 worldwide according to the prestigious British publication SportBusiness.
The master’s degree is offered in face-to-face and blended learning mode.
A combined theoretical and practical approach via masterclasses, case studies, and real-life group projects. It’s active, so as to involve the students in the learning process, motivate their interactions and the acquisition of new attitudes, and allowing the attaining of new skills related to the sports management world. It also allows the direct participation of the students via direct application of the theoretical classes and offers specialized seminars, round tables, outdoor training sessions, and trips to top-tier sports facilities.
In the light of the global world, we compete in and the growing internationalization of sports organizations, our master’s degree offers an international unit held in collaboration with AMOS Sport Business School, in Paris, that includes class sessions and visits to various sports facilities over the course of four days. In past years we’ve visited the Stade de France, the CFDAS, the Veledróme, Roland Garros, the French Cycling Federation, and the Parc des Princes.
Faced with such a changing environment in which the concern for management has gained a great deal of interest in recent years, both in sports law and is highly specialized aspects related to sports facilities or from quality management, marketing, or HR, the Master's in International Management of Sports Organizations has as its main objective to provide basic knowledge for the successful performance of managerial and management positions in any of the institutions, clubs, entities, and companies related to the following areas of activity.
For this reason, and with the aim of transmitting the best experiences on sports organizations to students, this Master's has been structured in 8 modules and has professional experts in sports management.
Calendar and schedules of the next edition
The next edition of the program starts in October 2021 and runs throughout the year until June 2022.
The schedule of face-to-face sessions takes place Two/three days per week from 4.00 pm until 8.00 pm.
The sessions will take place at ESBS - Centro de Formación Fundació Valencia CF: Ramon Lull 19. ZIP Code: 46021, Valencia, Spain.
- Duration: 9 months. (60 ECTS)
- Enrollment: Starting in January 2021.
- Includes: International Module - Paris.
The main goal of this program is to provide the students with sports management knowledge and skills, using a practical approach to prepare them to manage sports companies and organizations in a global environment, as well as teaching them to detect business opportunities and to develop the necessary management skills. The specific goals of this program are:
- Qualifying the students to manage and run sports organizations, facilities, and events.
- Teaching them the reality of big facilities and events management through case studies and international trips.
- Allowing them access to the experience of the best professionals in the field, both academics, and managers.
The academic solvency of this programme, backed by the Centro de Formación Fundación Valencia Club de Fútbol, is based on the following aspects:
- This master’s degree has been running since 2009, which gives it more than ten years of experience.
- Our teachers are reputed academics closely related to the sports world.
- Some important figures of the international sports management are will be present in the classrooms.
- Our methodology is based on conceptual analysis and case studies.
- A strong boost to personal skills that may be useful in the sports management area.
- The possibility of undergoing an internship in top-tier sports entities.
- The possibility of furthering into the international dimension of our teachings via an international unit and internship in Paris.