Masters in Project Management
Esami Business School
USD 7,000 *
Earliest start date
* application fee is 30 USD
This course aims to meet the growing needs of African public and private sector enterprises in the area of project management. Investors and managers are becoming more concerned with the use of scarce and often difficult to mobilize financial resources. Meanwhile, there has been an increase in the demand for and management of quality public and private sector investments. This course will develop an in-depth understanding of different approaches to development planning and economic policy issues, with thorough training in techniques for the planning, design, and economic analysis of African development projects and programs. There is a strong emphasis on issues and analytical techniques relating to choices in project design, and cost-benefit analysis. The environmental analysis will be covered in detail to reflect the need for better management of natural resources.
The Masters in Project Management courses are offered in the evenings from 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm. These classes will run for two to three weeks every two to two and a half months.
The evening class Masters in Project Management is offered in the ESAMI member countries. These venues are Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mwanza, Tanzania; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Lusaka, Zambia; Lilongwe and Blantyre, Malawi; Harare, Zimbabwe; Windhoek and Oshakati in Namibia; Mbabane, Swaziland; Maputo, Mozambique, and Mahe, Seychelles.
- BSG09215 Strategic Human Resource Management
- BSG09315 Research Methods
- BSG09415 Leadership, Negotiation & Conflict Management
- BSG09216 Project Feasibility Studies
- BSG09116 Managing Procurement in Projects
- BSG09117 Fundamentals of Project Management
- BSG09118 Project Finance
- BSG09316 Managing Quality in Projects
- BSG09119 Project Scheduling and Resources Management
- BSG09416 ICT for Project Management
- BSG09217 Project Risk Management
- BSG09317 Project Monitoring & Evaluation
- BSG09218 Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- BSG09417 Managing Project Closeout
- BSG09418 Thesis in Development and Project Management