Master in Data Science for Business
ENAE Business School
Blended, Distance Learning, On-Campus
10 - 10 months
Full time, Part time
EUR 10,900 / per course *
Earliest start date
* Official Master Degree. Blended & Oncampus: 11900€
Throughout the Master’s Degree program, students acquire practical skills in applying new technologies related to the Big Data phenomenon, modern predictive analytics and data visualization tools. This program offers students a global perspective during this data and information technology-based era, based on five major areas.
Benefits of studying this master
The objective is to prevent good business ideas that students come up with upon acquiring knowledge during the course, from simply becoming evaluation work, when they can be immediately applied to companies already in operation or even to generate new companies.
Over the course of the project, a tutor will be available to support students as well as advise participants and guide them during the implementation. Tutors have their specific roles.
Projects will be defended before an examining board, which will evaluate them according to the criteria established for said purpose.
- Internship program
- Experience-based learning (ENAE active methodology)
- Real cases
- Tutoring assistance
- Bussines plan
Get ready for the journey
Know more about the programme.
- Fundamentals Of Data Science And Big Data
- Enterprise Data Warehouse based on Relational Database Management Systems. SQL Language
- Fundamentals of statistics for Data Science
- Tools for Data Science I. Python Language
- Tools for Data Science II. R Language
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Data Mining and Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Data Mining and Supervised and Semi-supervised Machine Learning
- Big Data Paradigm
- Deep Learning Applied to Business
- Cognitive Services and Machine Learning for Big Data in the Cloud
- Time Series
- Data Lake and NOSQL Databases
- + 500 students around the world
- + 65 companies created by our students
- 95% of students working after graduation