Master in Agribusiness Management
ENAE Business School
Blended, Distance Learning
10 - 10 months
Full time, Part time
EUR 10,900 / per course
Earliest start date
Agri-food is a strategic sector for both the national and international economies. ENAE has expertise in this sector thanks to its proximity to this leading industry in Murcia.
External Double Degree: ENAE + Polytechnic University of Cartagena
ENAE Business School is listed as an attached business school to the University of Cartagena in the Registry of Universities, Centers and Degrees (RUCT), as well as the basic information regarding the Official Master of Agribusiness Management, including the number of mandatory credits, the total number of credits, etc.
Our Master's in Agribusiness Management blended program combines face-to-face instruction with online learning.
Benefits of studying this master
- You'll gain the ability to study and analyze the agri-food sector and develop an action plan based on the current situation and market evolution.
- You'll learn how to define a company's strategic policy in the agri-food sector, including improving organizational efficiency and competitiveness.
- You'll learn how to determine the mode of action between different departments of the company based on the financial and marketing policy.
- You'll improve the competitiveness of agribusiness activities in the face of new challenges of internationalization and globalization of the economy.
- You'll learn how to meet the needs of consumers in terms of quality, food safety, and environmental protection.
A Master in Agribusiness Management is an accredited program designed for both professionals in the agribusiness sector who wish to enhance and update their knowledge, and university graduates who wish to specialize in this area upon completing the program.
Acquires new techniques and concepts through the combination of theoretical, practical and didactic training applicable in real cases. You will learn the latest and most innovative techniques to put into practice with teamwork.
In the End of Master Project you can rely on teachers and experts from different disciplines in the international field for advice and supervision of the final work.
ENAE Business School offers you new opportunities to put into practice your knowledge and new experiences during the development of the final project.
With our internship program you will be able to complete your training in companies in the European Union. A decisive step to boost your career by putting you at the head of a job of optimum qualification acquired for the management of international trade of any organization.
Get ready for the journey.
Know more about the programme.
- Fundamentals of Agrifood Systems
- Management of Agrifood Systems and Companies
- Organisation of the Agrifood Company
- Commercial Management and Negotiation in Agrifood Companies
- Business Strategy in the Agrifood Company
- Management and Economic Control in the Agrifood Company
- Economic-Financial Viability of Investment Projects in the Agrifood Industry and Business
- Innovation Management in the Agrifood Company
- Agrifood Associationism
- The Digitalisation of the Agrifood Company
- Business Management
- E-commerce in the Agrifood Company
- Agricultural Economic and Institutional Environment
- + 500 students around the world
- + 65 companies created by our students
- 95% of students working after graduation